Dickies - Men's Wool Thermal Steel Toe Crew Socks, 2-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dickies Men's Wool Thermal Steel Toe socks are designed to keep feet safe, warm and dry and provide extra reinforcement in the bootcap. With superior comfort, these socks are a great addition to your workwear wardrobe.
Dickies - Men's Wool Thermal Steel Toe Crew Socks, 2-Pack:
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash warm with similar colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron.|
|Fabric Content:||37% Acrylic,28% Polyester/15% Wool,14%Nylon,4%Rubber,2% other fibres|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mostly polyester; I think they're 3% wool. I wasn't thrilled to discover the low wool content, but my feet haven't complained. Machine wash and dry. They're tough as nails.by spinhead5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Machine Washable and Dryable. YES. The socks are wool and acrylic and nylon.by BagHunter4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't know about the "wool blended with", but definitely machine washable and dryableby CPUBIZ1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not recall what the wool is blended with, but they wash very nicely in the washing machine. Just put them in with towels, or some other load, and dry them the dryer, and you be good to go!!!by Happiest12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 39% Acrylic 30% Polyester 15% Wool 13% Nylon 3% Rubber Machine washable in warm water w/similar colors.by Dalcowboysfan3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cotton and yes very machine washable and dryable and warm!!!!!!!!!!!by An anonymous customer1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can put them in the washer and dryer with no fear of shrinkage, these socks launder well hold thier shape and will outlast most others great for hiking camping or everyday wear keeps foot warm in winter cool in summerby DebinTucson10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no problem I wear size 11 boots and I am sure that they would fit even bigger feet.by Fishpacker2/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I ordered the socks, there as a size 10/12 available. What you might do is to order the 6/12, and if they do not fit, return them. Walmart is very good about taking stuff back!!by Happiest12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have stretch to them & usually I find that most mens socks come in 6-12 size. My husband wears a 10 shoe & 6-12 socks have always fit him. These are a gift to my husband but feeling them myself & stretching them I think they will be fine.by ProudGammyto71/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ITS UP TOO 12 THEY BE OKby qvc112/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear mine year 'round. Wisconsin summers are as warm as when I was growing up on SoCal, but not nearly as hot as Sacramento (where I also lived.) Good inside work boots in all the but hottest, but for casual wear, probably too warm for most folks in summer.by spinhead5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are thermal socks meant for cold and inclement weather.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear rubber boots they probably are too hot for summer they work good here in the snow.by Fishpacker2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?