Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Double Heart Promise Ring
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fashioned in sterling silver, this diamond hearts promise ring is radiant with 0.05 ct. t.w. of diamonds.
Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Double Heart Promise Ring:
- Style: promise ring
- Metal: sterling silver
- Finish: rhodium
- Stone: diamond
- Total diamond weight: 0.05 ct.
- Number of stones: 10
- Diamond color/clarity: I3
- Shape: round
- Ring size: 7
- Special ring sizes: 4 to 10
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.09|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes the diamonds are real I have the same ringby LadyJay122611/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they are to my knowledge you call tell by the clarity where they are so small they are not as shiney.by NewlywedBride12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yup. Its 1/20 ct diamond accented on both hearts. I picked rings out and placed them on layaway for my husband & I on 11/15 as surprise christmas gifts since he lost his, & they discontinued the ones we had before, so I got to choose my ring and got this one. I love the 2 hearts being accented in diamonds. My original one only the 1 heart was accented. Unless u want a big rock, I'd suggest other jewelry stores for that kinda thing, accents still are the real deal. Enjoy! :) -Reference: Well Im a walmart worker, & just bought one myself recently. :Pby Obsidianbabe4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Size 7. U can change it by 3 sizes bigger or smaller. Ring sizing doesnt cost extra. Reference: myself. Walmart worker in Niagara Falls, NYby Obsidianbabe11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes in a size 7 but can be resized, it takes about 3 weeks for the resizing.by Heather201011/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately no. This ring is sold in stores only.by Obsidianbabe11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?