Dane-Elec Media Streamer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dane-Elec Media Streamer is your gateway to expanded capacity on your iOS and Android mobile devices, unleash a world of unlimited content with no Internet required. Instantly access your favorite content by simply downloading all of your music, movies, videos and documents on to an SD card or USB drive via this media streaming device. Download the Media Streamer app. On your mobile device, go to network settings and select Media Streamer. Insert SD card or USB drive loaded with content into the Media Streamer and open the app. Let the entertainment begin. The Dane-Elec Media Streamer is equipped with an eight-hour battery and can provide battery backup to your smartphone's and tablets through the USB charge out port. The network media streamer allows up to four mobile devices to simultaneously access the content on the SD card or USB drive and you can quickly download or upload your content between your smartphone/tablet and the SD card or USB drive.
Dane-Elec Media Streamer:
- Access media with your iOS and Android mobile devices without an Internet connection via this Dane-Elec Media Streamer
- Instantly access your favorite content by simply downloading all of your music, movies, videos and documents on to a SD card or USB drive
- 3 easy steps: download the Media Streamer app; on your mobile device, go to network settings and select Media Streamer; insert SD card or USB drive loaded with content into the Media Streamer and open the app
- 8-hour battery
- This network media streamer supports up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Offers ports for both SD and USB drives
- 3 ways to access content: iOS App, Google App and Web Browser
- USB charge out so you can also use the device for mobile device battery backup
- Portable and small, fits in your pocket, backpack and purse
- Liberate your internal mobile device capacity by uploading pictures and videos to USB drives and SD cards
- Internet Bridge allows you to access the Internet while still accessing the media streamer device
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 1.75 x 2.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You should be able to download the latest app from either the Google play or Apple App store. Try Key words MediaStreamer. Currently there is not an firmware update for the device itself.by Dane-Elec Product Support2/26/2015Written by a verified representative from Dane-Elec Product SupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the Apple app store or Google Play store. Search Media Streamer DanElect.by Rod1532/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Bob, Currently there is no Windows OS App. You can still download data from the Media Streamer by connecting to the Media streamer's WiFi signal via your devices settings. Now you can access the web interface by going to a browser and entering 192.168.1.2 into the Browser Address bar. You can read more on this at our support page Knowledge Base article here: https://gigastone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204845467-Will-the-Smartbox-Media-Streamer-stream-video-and-audio-files-to-other-devices-like-a-computer-like-a-Windows-or-Mac-laptop-by Dane-Elec Product Support7/31/2015Written by a verified representative from Dane-Elec Product SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dane-Elec Media Streamer is not compatible with any Windows operating system. There is no Windows 8.1 app available.by CommunityAnswer7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to charge it before use. Then, when it is charged, push and hold the power button for a slow count of five, until the blue light comes on. I *think* (I cannot recall) I had to enter the default code (123456789) the first time I used it. You MAY have to wait a minute or so for it to boot up completely, but then your phone should be able to id the signal in the same place your wifi networks show up.by RobertofTulsa12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?