Crosman .177-Caliber Pellet Loader
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Save yourself time and frustration with this handy tool from Crosman for easily loading pellets into tight breeches.
Crosman .177-Caliber Pellet Loader:
- For ages 16 and up
- For use with .177-caliber pellets
- 16-pellet capacity
- Easily loads pellets into tight breeches
- Stores securely in pocket
- 5.0"H x 0.5" diameter
- Model# PL177
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.5 x 0.5 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Fair, you put in say 8 or more pellets in bottom, Red top goes up and stays up, so it is longer. Put blue tip on back of barrel, push tip and a pellet goes into barrel, you then have to finish pushing pellet in with finger. Maybe it only works with single shot "Break" barrel guns, don't if if would work on the other pumps guns. So, for hunting, I would only put in 3 or 4 pellets in thing, so push rod would not be sticking up to far out of my pocket. Target and bench I would not use it.by pbc195111/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You simply load in the pellets in the top (about 15 pellets), insert the pellets into the breech (top of the barrel) of a break barrel rifle, close the barrel and fire. It makes loading a break barrel rifle very quick without fiddling to pick out a single pellet out of the can.by 2010Marsman11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To load the pellet holder, you remove the plunger from the top witch is the end that has the pocket clip. Then put the pellets in from the top with the round nose going in first and the pellet skirt up. It'll hold up to 16 pellets and replace the plunger and you'll notice that the plunger sticks up pretty high and that's ok. To load the pellets into the rifle place the clear plastic pellet guide over the breach, trying to keep it centered and push the plunger gently to seat the pellet. After loading a few pellets you'll see how easy it works.by Littleweasel210/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own this one and hardly trying to test but unfortunate not able to works with me the way as described so, Order other one which carying 20 Pellets and inserting in the right order with out any clums but are more expensive and in 100% work better than perfect. The construction are different and better and strong so it's works! Buying cheap then you will have the cheap and do not expect any better ways (sorry my mistake). The 20 Pellets Loader it's just worth the money you spend for, It's working great and satisfy most anybody and no more any clums!by oldtimer193511/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a simple metal tube, the inside diameter is .177 cal. You pull out the red plastic plunger and drop in about 10-12 pellets. The rubber nose piece on the other end is smaller than .177 cal. and holds them in. Break open your air rifle and put the rubber nose of the loader against the rubber pellet holder in the breech of the rifle and push a pellet into the breech. It requires a deft touch but you will get the hang of it after a few tries.by Buzzsaw211/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have seen them on other web sites in .22 cal, Yes, but at wal-mart ??by pbc195111/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Currently this is only availble for 177 calibers.by Crosman Official ProStaff10/25/2015Written by a verified representative from Crosman Official ProStaffWas this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?