Crock-Pot Hook Up 1-Quart Connectable Entertaining System. Set of 2
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Connect. Customize. Entertain. The Crock-Pot Hook Up Connectable Entertaining System provides flexibility to entertain your way. Crock-Pot Hook Up units plug into each other to create the perfect table setting for any size party. The bigger the party, the more units you can hook up together (up to six units can plug together using one outlet). You can also use a single unit alone or a few together. The 1 Qt Crock Pot is designed to be fully customizable to work the way you need them to. You can build your own system or build a spread at parties and gatherings when everyone brings a dish in their own Crock-Pot Hook Up. Either way, guests are impressed by an elegant-looking buffet. This unit features two 1-quart crocks which are perfect for appetizers, dips and small finger foods. High, low and warm settings provide cooking options to accommodate your party needs. Removable stoneware and lids are dishwasher safe. Units stack for easy storage.
The Crock-Pot Hook Up Connectable Entertaining System is available in various colors.
Crock-Pot Hook Up 1-Quart Connectable Entertaining System. Set of 2:
- The 1 Qt Crock Pot features two 1-quart crocks
- Up to 6 units can plug in together using 1 outlet
- Perfect for parties
- High, low and warm settings
- Removable stoneware and lids are dishwasher safe
- Crock-Pot Set of 2 are stackable for convenient storage
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 14.3""L x 8.7""W x 15.5""H
- Available in various colors
- Recipes included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.84|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.3 x 8.7 x 15.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby bakey1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All three have the hide away electrical cord. If it's pulled out you can plug it into an outlet, if it's retracted you plug it into another unit. Doesn't matter which unit is first to be plugged into outlet.by ERTraumaTech10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is primarily for home use. Can be used alone or plugged in to another unit. Suggestion is for no more than six units together.by LastTango10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, each unit has it's own cord and plug and can be used as a single unit. When being used as part of a "hook-up" unit, the plug gets tucked away in a small compartment on the side of the crock pot.by scanj3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bakey12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by SYW112/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bakey7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is safe as long as you follow directions for use.by SYW11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pot is but lids are not. Pots can be used in microwave also again not lids. Pots cannot be used on stove tops.by ERTraumaTech3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?