Similar items in stock
Crayola Digital Light Designer AC Power Adapter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Power the creative process for your child's Crayola Digital Light Designer with the Crayola AC Power Adapter. It provides easy, continuous power — you won't need to buy expensive D-Cell batteries to keep it running. This digital AC adapter is very easy to use. The Crayola AC Adapter is not recommended for children under six years of age.
Crayola Digital Light Designer AC Power Adapter:
- Digital AC adapter is very easy to use
- Continuous power, no need to buy expensive D-Cell batteries
- Powers Crayola Digital Light Designer
- AC power adapter is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Crayola AC Adapter, Digital Light Designer Light Model# 74-7036
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.58 x 3.54 x 2.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I found this on walmart.com about a week ago. Didn't work though!by Godawgsmom1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try WalMart.com That is how I got mineby Susielynne1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- look on amazon-I ordered one from thereby lkmac11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plugs into a 110 outlet, and provides DC current to the light designer. I don't know the exact output, probably 12 volts.by geokari12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It delivers DC. Info from box: INPUT:100-120VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A OUTPUT: 6.0VDC, 2.0A, 12.0W/VA The diagram on the toy indicates center positive. Hope this helps.by h3lpful12/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Since it is not available online or in stores near me, what is the voltage output, Mamp output ? I have dozens of apadters, maybe one would work on it
- you can find it on amazon.comby lkmac1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Info from box: INPUT:100-120VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A OUTPUT: 6.0VDC, 2.0A, 12.0W/VA the diagram on the toy indicates center positive in case you get a universal P.S. Hope this helps.by h3lpful1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$18.38Was
- from $14.62
- from $13.86