Corelle Impressions Woodland Leaves 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get classic dishes that are sure to last. Corelle is known as the original break-and-chip-resistant glass dinnerware. You can trust that the Corelle Impressions Woodland Leaves 16-Piece Dinnerware Set can withstand the rigors of everyday life, while still looking beautiful even after every wash. The patterns on the chip-resistant dinnerware won't wash, wear or scratch off. Corelle Impressions Dinnerware is stackable and space-saving, making storing your set easy. Set includes four dinner plates, four bread and butter plates, four cereal bowls, and four mugs with a unique design featuring colored leaves. This set is great for your home, cabin or vacation house because its dishes are long lasting. Dinnerware is dishwasher safe and microwavable.
Corelle Impressions Woodland Leaves 16-Piece Dinnerware Set:
- Original break-and-chip-resistant glass dinnerware
- 16-piece set, service for 4
- Four 10-1/4" dinner plates
- Four 6-3/4" bread and butter plates
- Four 18 oz soup/cereal bowls
- Four 11 oz stoneware mugs
- Woodland design with colored leaves
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Corelle Impressions Woodland Leaves 16-Piece Dinnerware Set is made of glass
- Dishes are long lasting
- Break and chip resistance for carefree durability
- Stackable and space saving makes storing dishes easy
- Can withstand the rigors of everyday life even after every wash
- Patterns won't wash, wear or scratch off
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.75 x 11.75 x 9.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why aren't the mugs made of corelle also? I would love to buy a set, but don't like the idea that the mugs are stoneware.
- I'm guessing they chose to do the mugs in stoneware for thermal reasons. A correlle mug might get rather warm to the touch when filled with boiling hot coffee, tea, etc. and be harder to hold.by An anonymous customer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the reason they quit making the mugs Corelle had something to do with them breaking in the microwave. I love the mugs with this set. They are large and substantial.by Jenves10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I CALLED AND THEY SAID THAT GLASS DOES NOT DO WELL IN A MUG SHAPE. PREVIOUSLY THE CUP WAS A CUP NOT A MUG SHAPE AND THEY MADE IT IN THE SAME MATERIAL. BUT TO CHANGE THE SHAPE FROM CUP TO MUG THEY SAID THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE MATERIAL FROM CORELLE GLASS TO STONEWEAR.by WEEWY7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've done a great bit of research on these dishes and have yet to find one pattern that offers Corelle Mugs. Unfortunately, I just haven't seen that any of their patterns offer them. Still, if you find the right pattern for you - I truly believe you'll be happy with your Corelle dishes ... Porcelain cups and all.by Tlynn20137/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I just purchased open-stock - 36 pieces (12 dinner plates, 12 sandwich plates, and 12 cups--I did not want the tiny bowls) at The Corning Ware outlet for $5.29 for each piece. They are on sale now, so when you buy more than 20 pieces, they take 50% off the total price! I just will use my Winter White for the bowls. I love my new dishes, and they will match my Tuscan gold kitchen perfectly.by mikros8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, at Walmart.by Nearanddear9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try a Corning outlet store.by Jenves10/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by Jenves10/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE DISHES ARE U.S. MADE, BUT THE MUGS ARE MADE IN CHINA. AS I SAID THEY SHOULD SAY ALL OF THIS IN THE DESCRIPTION. WHEN THE DISHES ARRIVED ONE MUG WAS ALREADY CHIPPED. I CALLED THEY REPLACED IT AND I BOUGHT 2 MORE . I AM VERY CAREFUL WITH MY THINGS BUT IT WAS A BACK UP. I BOUGHT TOTAL 3 SETS SO I HAVE 12 OF EVERYTHING AND + 2 MORE MUGS.by WEEWY7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had some issues accessing Corelle.Com but I was able to find this information as of 2007 - Most of the Corelle dinnerware is made in the USA. All of the plates and bowls from the Livingware, Lifestyles, Impressions, Ultra and Corelle Square collections are made in the states. The mugs and glasses in their sets are made in China. Also, their Corelle Hearthstone dinnerware collection is made in China also. Pyrex glassware is made in the USA as well. Pyrex metal bakeware is manufactured abroad. Corningware, Revere, Bakers Secret, Chicago Cutlery, EKCO, Magnalite and Visions cookware lines are all manufactured outside of the USA. I hope this information is helpful.by Tlynn20137/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?