Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Curling Iron
Customers also considered
- $19.96 List price $24.95Save $4.99
- $6.62 Was $8.37Save $1.75
- $19.97 List price $24.99Save $5.02
- $9.62 List price $12.51Save $2.89
- $24.86 List price $29.99Save $5.13
- $4.97 Was $5.37Save $0.40
- $27.29 List price $29.97Save $2.68
- $17.48 List price $34.99Save $17.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Conair Infiniti Pro Curling Iron can provide you with an innovative new way to create gorgeous shiny curls each and every time. This device uses tourmaline-ceramic technology to help reduce the amount of frizz in your hair, leaving you with smooth hair that is soft to the touch. This Conair Infiniti curling iron has an automatic shut-off function, as well as a sleep mode function to help preserve energy. The tangle-free cord will make getting ready in a hurry a breeze and the two heat levels allow you to customize how much heat is applied to your hair. Use the Conair curling iron, Curl Secret, to create the curls that you want with consistent results.
Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Curling Iron:
- Features tourmaline-ceramic technology to reduce frizz and flyaways
- Sleep mode function for energy efficient
- Conair Infiniti curling iron has auto-shut off after 60 minutes
- 6' swivel tangle-free cord
- 2 heat levels and 3 timer settings with automatic beep indicator
- Instant 30-second heat-up and recovery
- Innovative technology allows you to create a consistent look time after time
- Create a variety of curls quickly and easily
- Go from spiral to tighter curls or a relaxed tousled look faster with the instant 30 second heat up
- Barrel and curl chamber allow you to create your own look
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 5.0 x 13.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The side you place against your head is clearly marked. To do otherwise is when tangles may occur. The finer the hair,the lower the heat and time needed to curl. There are instructions included that are very easy to understand.by Parrottlover9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The product gets up to 400 degrees F, so remember, it is important to use a heat protectant to keep from damaging your hair. However, the heat and curl preference is up to you. The 8, 10, and 12 are seconds that your hair is kept in the iron. Meaning, you get a varied curl with each amount of time in. Also per setting. Just depends on how hard it is to curl your hair, maybe. You can place the unit anywhere along the strand of the hair to start the curl at that point. Make sure your hair is clean, smooth, and free of tangles. Then separate into small sections and follow the directions for the iron. As far as getting your hair stuck, I have. Because I did something incorrectly. The mechanism inside the iron detects there's a tangle and stops winding up your hair. It then reverses and goes into a neutral position so you can get your hair unstuck. If your wondering whether or not to buy it, I think it is a great investment if you curl your hair. I mean, I get mine done, it looks great. Half the time, and I still feel like I have arms left. And, it is ESPECIALLY nice if you're a person who fixes hair for other people for parties, dances, weddings, etc. All you do is separate and clamp, it does the rest of the work for you. If you're still hesitant, invite one of your close friends or relatives over as a "test dummy". :Dby Idontlieaboutreviews7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It you have long hair, that might happen, I have shoulder length hair and it happen a few times. But I was able to get it out, it's a very small chamber.by Shelbybsww7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't place it against the head unless you want the curl to start at the scalp. You only put 1/2-1" width if hair so it doesn't get caught. I only caught mine one time the first time I used it and it was because I put too much in. It didn't pull my hair out. You try different heat temps. Start with the lowest and see if the curl holds and keep increasing it if you need too. You can always take it back if you don't like it.by Okiepacker10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I was concerned about that too. So far it hasn't happen. And I hope it won't happen. It's so easy to use and curls nice.by Shiasia7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Meezer! I had the same worries! However, the device has a way of detecting when you are trying to curl too much hair at a time, and if it's tangled before you clamp down and just won't accept the hair into the chamber until you use less hair or smooth it down. The instructions state to use 1/2 to 1 inch sections at a time, and i found 1 inch sections worked fine for me (I Have fine, slightly wavy hair, if your hair is thicker, I'd start with a smaller section and go from there) As far as the heat setting goes, I used the high setting right away and had no problems. The device times how long to leave your hair in the chamber (it depends on what type of curl you want, and the device has 3 settings). I highly recommend this product!by giselleo9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- If your hair gets stucks, wand stops right away, so you can untangle your hair. I find that if you use small amounts of hair , it works betterby friendleeshopper15/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To prevent any tangling, it is important to ensure the opening of the curl chamber faces towards your head. In addition, ensure that hair is dry, cleaned and combed through. The Curl Secret has an anti-tangle feature that will also help prevent any tangling. The smart motor will sense resistance and stop rotation to allow the hair to be released so you can start again.by CurlSecret7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions recommend that you start with straight hair, so I am not sure if the curler has issues if hair is wavy. I have a little longer than shoulder length hair and did not have any issues with tangles. We tried on a friend with waist length hair and she did have 2 individual strands get caught once, but when we unplugged it, it came right out. On the heat settings, I didn't have any issues with singing, but I would recommend at starting with the lower settings and working your way up. There are 2 heat settings and 3 time settings.by More4UrFoodie11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It happened to me. I realized I didn't read the directions carefully and was doing it wrong. Also, too thick of strand can jam it up. I have thick curly hair and learned smalker thinner strands work best. After my first attempt misshaps, I haven't had an issue with it jamming. Oh and I haven't singed my hair yet.by JTalicska7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work perfectly with medium length hair, above or below shoulder length works best.by apage8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My hair is medium/long length and it works just fine. You just have to make sure to read the directions, and only put the amt of hair it says to put in it.by bigfootswifey8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you can get the barrel under the small section of hair you are trying to curl, it should work. Even with layers. You curl really small sections at a time but it doesn't take long. Tight curls shrink the length of hair so probably does best on shoulder length and longer. Maybe check out some videos on youtube first.by scgirlgwd10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium length hair should work fine. This product is designed to work with all lengths and types. Just note that depending on your curl setting, your curls (length) will change as well. The tighter the curl, the shorter the curl. I would first try three different strands of hair, one on each setting, and see if there is one that compliments your hair better than another.by Idontlieaboutreviews10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Short thin hairby Shelbybsww6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think hair shorter than collar length would do very well.by Okiepacker8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Chin length or longer hair length is recommendedby CurlSecret8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have medium length and had no problems with it. My Daughter has Long hair to waist and I had to use smaller bits of hair because the length, but it worked!by AtascaderoMom7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have seen videos on You Tube of women using this curler that had chin length hair, and it worked very well for them, and the results looked really nice, so I don't see medium length hair being a problem for the curler :)by fallenjade9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All lengths.by kindajazzy5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have really long hair. Is there a length limit of how much hair will fit into the curl chamber?
- My hair is past my shoulder blades (about 3inches past). You will just need to use a thinner strand of hair. If your hair is much longer than mine, I wouldn't recommend it. It would take forever.by SherriLC10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's a very ,very small chamber. If you have long hair and it will more than likely get tangled and not curl at all.by Shelbybsww10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think the length will matter, however if it's extremely thick that combination might not work, but you could always take it back. You only partition off 1/2-1" width of hair at a time.by Okiepacker8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you have to use smaller amounts of hair so it will fit in the chamber. My daughter has long hair and it worked fine. just make sure the hair is combed as we did have a few tangles and it did tug.by AtascaderoMom10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Curl Secret is able to curl long hair without a problem. For longer length hair, we recommend using smaller sections of hair – about ½ inch.by CurlSecret11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have hair down past the middle of my back and it worked Well .. just time consumingby LoriOklahoma10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I found. My hair is half way down my back and it worked great.by JillioK8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $19.96 List price $21.99Save $2.03
- Reduced Price$27.49 Was $29.99Save $2.50
- $19.97 List price $24.99Save $5.02
- $28.94 Was $31.97Save $3.03
- Rollback$22.46 Was $24.96Save $2.50
Customers also bought these products
- Clearancefrom $8.00
- $12.80 Was $14.97Save $2.17