Woods Outdoor 6-Outlet Yard Stake with Photocell Light Sensor Timer and 6-Foot Cord, Green, 13547
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Woods Outdoor Yard Stake with Photocell Light Sensor Timer, 13547 turns outdoor lights on and off at set times. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns your lights on and then off after a set-amount of hours, or off at dawn according to the schedule you manually set. The light sensor timer has seven options that repeat daily, on at dusk off at dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, always on, or always off. This four-season timer has a durable construction, with a dial shielded by a weatherproof cover and the six grounded outlets have safety covers. The power stake and 6-foot cord comes in forest green, which blends into any garden and outdoor landscape. Avoid the hassle of going outside in the bitter cold to turn on or off your holiday lights. Instead, manage your lighting preferences from the comfort of your home. With a set timer schedule that repeats daily, you can save energy and electricity costs.
Woods Outdoor 6-Outlet Yard Stake with Photocell Light Sensor Timer and 6-Foot Cord, Green, 13547:
- The Woods Outdoor Yard Stake with Photocell Light Sensor Timer, 13547 is automatically on at dusk and off at dawn or programmable on at dusk and off 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours later, settings repeat daily
- Controls landscape lighting and holiday decorations, giving your home that lived-in look
- The Green Woods Timer and 6-Foot Cord has 6 grounded outlets with safety covers
- 6-foot 14-gauge SJTW cord, ETL rated, CFL compatible
- 6-Outlet Woods Outdoor Timer Ratings: 125-volt / 15-amp, 1875-watt Tungsten
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 3.25 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Each of the 6 outlets come on/off at the same time on one outlet stake. If you want different times, perhaps you can purchase additional outlet stake(s).by KathyD019/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no all outlets work together.by waggelby11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All 6 outlets work off of the main timer on the top of the unit. This power stake timer is more for ALL holiday lighting being controlled at once.by CCI Customer Service9/11/2013Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not have to use the timer. You can use the on/off switch to turn it on/off at any time.by KathyD019/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can but only if the sun has gone down, it might work if you put something on it during the day to make it think its dark. Hope this helps.by waggelby11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Setting the timer was a little confusing to me at first. Start by lifting up all of the "timer teeth" on the dial. Then push down the "teeth" between the hours you want the timer to come on. Lastly turn the dial so the "Time Now" lines up with the current time. Plug in and you should be all set! Hope this helps.by KathyD016/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sharon - the main thing that could have affected your outdoor lights not turning on is other light hitting the photo cell. These new photo cells are very sensitive to what we call ambient lighting. It could be a reflection from a street light, security light or other holiday lights. We recommend turning the photo cell away from any of those light sources. If you are still having trouble you can call our consumer service department at the number listed on the instruction sheet.by CCI Customer Service11/10/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?