Customers also considered
- from $13.56
- from $14.63
- $7.59 Was $9.99Save $2.40
Chicology Cord-Free Magnetic Roman Shade
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Chicology Cordless Roman Shade is functional, innovative, practical and safe. It can be operated manually by lifting the shade to several different fixed levels by a magnet. Chicology shades can be installed inside or outside the window frame and come with all the hardware you need for installation. Stylish, easy to operate and easy to install, this magnetic window shade is a great choice for your home or office. Block out the sunlight or let it in easily with the help of this contemporary shade. This window shade is sure to accent virtually any area and match almost any decor.
Chicology Cord-Free Magnetic Roman Shade:
- Mounts inside or outside window frame
- Window Roman Shade is made of 100 percent polyester
- Lift shade to several different fixed levels
- Room-darkening shade
- Thermal insulation
- Meets and exceeds child safety regulations
- Installation hardware included
- Matches just about any home decor
- Easy to use
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.659|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||64.0 x 23.0 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you have to attach the mounting hardware to the window frame or the wall.by Rexfordmoose11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you have to drill the brackets to thw window.by jean036911/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you have to screw these upby maxxey0111/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do, my husband installed these and it was a little time consuming. We just put them in every room in our house and LOVE them! They are so beautiful! You need a screw driver mainly but my husband punch pilot holes first to make the screws go in a little easier. So, if you do that you will need a hole punch and a hammer.by Umaof59/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the hardware included with the shade for mounting? Do I need a certain amount of window frame depth to mount inside the window? Ease of installing.
- The hardware is included,and you should have at least 2" on the inside of the window.by jean03695/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you get the hardware. I'd say about an 1 or a bit moreby maxxey015/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the hardware is included. You are going to need a couple of inches depth inside the window to hang these, or else measure to hang them outside the frame of the window so that it would cover the entire window frame.by Mirricle6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If my window opening is 33" wide, will a 33" shade fit the window or do I need a smaller size?
- I just purchased these blinds in the white snow in the 23"x64" size and also the 27"x64" size. Both sizes are 1/2 to 7/8" smaller than the stated size. keep this in mind when ordering.by fabulousand503/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is how i did my shade,my window measures 36",and i have to buy a 35" shade.If i bought a 36" shade it would rub against the sides of the window.by jean03693/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, if the window is 33" order 33" blinds. They are pretty exact in measurements even including the hardware that you slide the blinds into for hanging.by Umaof512/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?