Chicago Cutlery Belmont 16-Knife Set with Block
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Chicago Cutlery Knife Set with Block has professional high-carbon professional grade stainless steel blades with dual-material handles. This collection is ideal for cooks who are looking to save time and are ready to take cooking to the next level. The Belmont Stainless Steel Knife Set comes with 16 pieces to provide everything that you need for preparing food. The wooden block adds a nice piece to the kitchen to keep the knives together.
Chicago Cutlery Belmont 16-Piece Block Set:
- -16-Pc Knife Block Set includes eight 4-1/2" steak knives with espresso wood block, and one each 7-3/4" chef, 8" bread, 5" utility & 3-1/2" paring knife, 3" peeler, shears & sharpening steel
- -Professional stainless steel blades
- -Full metal tangs provide added strength, balance, and control
- -Sharpened for precision cutting
- -Full Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.6 x 7.3 x 14.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this set have 8 steak knives, they cut my meat beautifully.by Memenne8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Nobodywhomatters108/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 2BlueMoons9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No Sonya , i had them for a month , every day i run them in the dishwasher , no rust or scratch.by Memenne8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are dishwasher safe. If you let them sit in water and never use them then yes they will rust. If you use them once in a while and dry them before you put them into the block or drawer....no they won't rust.by Spikehead7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this the Chicago Cutlery Belmont 16-pc knife set with mahogany polish block model # 1106276.by Memenne8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- aren't all knives forged? that's the process of making them. I don't know, however if they are forged steel. go online and look up Chicago Cutlery to see, or call them and ask.by 2BlueMoons11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (11)Was this answer helpful?