Peg Perego Case IH Lil' Tractor and Trailer 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Case IH Lil' Battery-Powered Ride-On Tractor and Trailer is a pleasant outdoor toy for any little farmer. It has plenty of power and can tow any load your child wants to haul. The battery-powered kids' ride-on tractor has an automatic braking system that stops the vehicle whenever the driver lifts a foot from the accelerator. It has a large adjustable seat that adjusts easily for growing legs. The 6-volt battery-powered ride-on can ride easily on grass, dirt or paved surfaces.
Case IH Lil' Tractor and Trailer 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- Operates indoors or outside on smooth, level grass, dirt or paved surface
- 1 speed forward
- Maximum speed: 2.25 mph
- Matching stake-side trailer cargo area
- Foot petal accelerator
- Working front bucket; scoops, lifts, carries and dumps from the driver's seat
- Plastic construction
- Large adjustable seat
- Automatic brakes when foot is lifted from accelerator
- Requires one 6V battery (battery and charger included)
- Dimensions: 43.5"L x 19.5"W x 22.5"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 55 lbs
- Adult assembly required
- The 6-volt battery-powered ride-on toy has a 2-year warranty with consumer participation
- Red lawn tractor hauls a matching red trailer in the back to move around dirt, rocks or toys
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.5 x 19.5 x 22.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Some assembly is required.by CommunityAnswer7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?