Carex Black Adjustable Offset Walking Cane
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Carex Black Adjustable Walking Cane is designed to make getting around easier. It features a soft, cushioned handle with a wrist strap for improved comfort and grip. It is easy to adjust the height, and this Black Cane can go from 29" to 38". The rubberized tip is 3/4".
Carex Black Adjustable Offset Walking Cane:
- Soft, cushioned handle with wrist strap offers improved comfort and grip
- Easy height adjustment from 29" to 38" in 1" increments at the push of a button
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- 3/4" tip size
- Item #A784-11
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.81|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 29.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes the handle is padded and has a good gripby CeCeII10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby megabeast10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the handle is padded with soft thick foam padding. The cane is comfortable to lean on.by ShonnyD10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is padded.by agoodday6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Dablue9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this cane features a soft, cushioned handle. Thanks for your question!by Carex Health Brands6/24/2015Written by a verified representative from Carex Health BrandsWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depress the brass pin protruding through the cane (it might be very stiff - if so, try wiggling the external tube of the cane slightly from side to side). Once depressed, slide the external tube up or down as necessary until the brass pin aligns with the proper hole for the length you want. I hope that helps.by Bluelou201312/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you push in th e gold button and unscrew the black ribbed cicrcular - looks like what is on a bottle you unscrewby megabeast10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pretty easy, there is a silver or black round pushable button on the hole setting the cane is presently on. Push that in and hold it in as you extend or shorten the cane into one of the tiny holes that match the length you want. Once you have pushed in the button and slid the cane, the button will stay depressed until you allow it to enter the hole you want; it will automatically lock into position in the hole you selected until you're ready to adjust the cane's length again. hope this helpsby ShonnyD10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unscrew the collar on the upper shaft. Rotate and slide the lower portion untill a hole lines up with a button. When the button is in a hole that is the correct length for you, tighten the collar.by erhayes2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Push in the spring loaded ball, move the shaft to where you want it, then let the ball click back into the nearest hole. Very simple. Hopefully that helped.by Noblegs10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went through the same thing since the cane is so smooth you don't get a firm grip on it use a pair of those construction gloves that have the rubber grips on the palm hold the bottom tight and with your other hand twist and pull up at the same time the little button should click into one of the holes after that press the button in to adjust to size , hope that helps it did for me.by Junako10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this cane does just search canes for peopl over 300 lbs Product Features HUGO QUADPOD CANE $25 This smoke QuadPod Cane is height adjustable and can accommodate most people between 5' - 6'.5" The Hugo QuadPod Cane features an Ultra Stable Cane Tip which is 54% lighter & 80% more compact than a large base quad cane It's unique quad design recenters itself for maximum stability and allows your cane to stand independently Hugo QuadPod Canes incorporate push buttons to provide 12 precision height settings, supporting up to 300 lbs The ergonomic, shock absorbing cushion-top cane handle is designed to fit more comfortably in your hand and has a reflective strap for added night time safety Specifications Fits most people 5' - 6'5" Height aby megabeast10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm appx. 320lbs and this cane is as strong as any other I've had...even better than some. It's all tubular metal, so that shouldn't be a problem. (my other cane had a separate handle which eventually broke...this doesn't)by Noblegs12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is one on the walmart site that will hold up to 500 lbs. I purchased it for my brother who weighs about 320lbs. He indicates that he is very happy with it, it is heavy and very durable. And the price is very reasonable.by wolven5910/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had adjustable canes for years since my back surgery. Weight limit is not a problem with these canes. I speak from 1st hand knowledge, I weigh almost 4oolbs.by jim5210/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well I weigh about 360 and have never had a problem with mine. I don't think there's ever a time when a person's entire weight is placed on the caneby nowhitecars200210/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?