Canon PG-40 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can count on high-quality and consistent printing output every time when you use this Canon PG-40 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge. This ink tank is designed for use with number of Canon Pixma printer models including the iP and MP models plus the Canon FAX-JX200. This black inkjet cartridge produces vibrant and crisp text and images. Text and images will be smudge-free and long lasting as the ink has been designed to resist fading. You can be sure that documents or photos you print will continue to look the same for a very long time. This cartridge can be installed or removed in a matter of seconds, so keeping a spare on had will mean no time is lost in the midst of a project. Each Canon inkjet cartridge can produce an average of 326 pages although the number will vary in accordance with print mode, paper type and document or photo content.
Canon PG-40 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge:
- Page yield: 329 average on normal use
- Size: 14 ML
- Page yield obtained by continuous printing. Ink yield may vary. Test method ISO/IEC24711, Test pattern ISO/IEC24712.
- Compatible with Canon Pixma printers, such as models iP1600, iP1700, iP1800, iP6000D, MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450, MP460, and Canon FAX-JX200
- Black inkjet cartridge produces vibrant and crisp text and images every time
- Easy to remove and install
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.1" x 1.9"
- Model number: PG40
- Resists smudges and fading
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 3.1 x 1.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by ShootinMoon2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.. that is my printer and the #40 black & #41 color do a great job.by EHbnb2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you could use pg 40 or pg 50by brunosmoma2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if the item is only black.. or if you set printer to grayscale.... otherwise the colored areas will simply NOT be there!by EHbnb2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be done! But don't just use the greyscale as that will still use colored inks. You HAVE to select Plain Paper!! The instructions are on Canon's web site. The instructions vary based on Operating System.by An anonymous customer10/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the ink cartridges included in the purchase of a new printer has the same volume of the replacement?
- No. Although it has been 5+ years since my printer purchase, I remember it didn't come with a full (PG-40 & CL-41). It came with a starter low volume PG-30 version of the ink.by ReviewGuy7772/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby latemodel12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?