Buchannan Faux Leather Sofa
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can relax in stylish comfort when you sit on the Buchannan Faux Leather Sofa. This tufted sofa is constructed with a kiln-dried hardwood frame to ensure that it is sturdy and will support you and your family for years. High-density foam on the seat and back cushions as well as padding in the arms give this Buchannan Sofa a plush and cozy feeling that begs for you to nap on it. The upholstery on the leather sofa is durable faux leather fabric; with synthetic leather, you get all of the benefits of leather without the high cost.
Buchannan Faux Leather Sofa:
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Padded arm design
- High density foam seating for comfort
- Upholstery-grade faux leather fabric
- Assembly required
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 78.74"L x 32.28"W x 37.01"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||92.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||78.74 x 32.28 x 37.01|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Cushions are soft and cushy.......very comfortable if you like soft.....if you want firm, you won't get firm with this sofa.by EYN626/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cushions are firm, the back and arm rests are slightly softer.by An anonymous customer6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its soft but not too soft like a fabric sofaby Samif6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the seat cushions seperate.ie. not sewn together Can you change them from time to time?
- No, the seat cushions are attached.by CommunityAnswer11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are sewn togetherby EYN628/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Seat cushions attached, can not be changed.by Mygirl53211/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from hand rest to hand rest - about 78 inch or 6'7"by wxyz967812/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Armrest-to-armrest is 5 feet. Each armrest is one foot... for a total of 7 feet long. The seat cushion comes out 21 inches.by An anonymous customer2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?