Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine, SE425
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore the creative possibilities of sewing, embroidery, crafting and quilting, all at an affordable price! Reliable and easy to use, the SE425 delivers a full range of sewing features and the ability to embellish your items with its included embroidery capabilities. Enjoy the versatility of 67 unique built-in stitches, including 10 one-step buttonholes, with 98 stitch functions. Included are seven quick-change sewing feet: buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, blind stitch, button sewing and zigzag feet. Getting started with embroidery is easy, with the intuitive LCD screen display, built-in tutorials, quick start guide and instructional DVD. Choose from 170 embroidery designs (70 built-in and 100 on CD), with five embroidery fonts.
Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine, SE425:
- Large, easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display
- Easy threading, with automatic needle threader
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Jam-resistant Quick-Set top drop-in bobbin
- 67 unique built-in sewing stitches, including 10 one-step buttonholes, with 98 stitch functions
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Large 4" x 4" embroidery area
- 170 embroidery designs (70 built-in and 100 on CD), 5 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Design editing features include rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs
- Computer connectivity for importing designs and updating your machine (USB cable included)
- Built-in embroidery card slot, for use with optional Brother embroidery cards (available for separate purchase)
- Built-in tutorials on the LCD display show how to use the SE425's sewing and embroidery functions
- Instructional DVD
- English/Spanish operation manual
- Free phone/online technical support for the life of the product
- 25-year limited warranty
- 7 quick-change sewing presser feet: buttonhole foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, button sewing foot, zigzag foot
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 20.0 x 15.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use a 2011 MacBook Pro and have no problems transferring designs to my SE425. I also use StitchBuddy to make adjustments to my designs...change colors, resize, combine designs, etc.by Ivonne9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have this machine, but, have been doing extensive research and according to the Brother website, it IS compatible with the MAC OS systems. There are also customer reviews on Amazon that indicate it is compatible with the MAC system. Perhaps these are recent changes made by Brother?by Bethola9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not compatible. some people are trying to go around the system by getting the windows program but we found it has issues to messy to waste time on, to bad Brother doesn't have their customer service in place to be sure it's posted somewhere with the description. I found out the hard way, i bought one from Sewingmachinesplus and now I have to return it and they are going to charge me shipping both ways. They knew it wouldn't work and they should have it on their website too.by sunnygirl789/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The Brother Sewing and Embroidery Maching does include a ruffler foot for pleating.by CommunityAnswer10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it doesn't come with one but you can purchase one separately. They are compatible withe the machine.by kennieken10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are exactly the same, the 425 is the walmart number id.by sunnygirl7811/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (17)Was this answer helpful?
- What is the difference between the SE400 and SE425? These sewing and embroidery machines are identical; the only difference is the SE425 features 170 embroidery designs (100 on CD and 70 built-in). In the other hand, the Brother SE400 only features 70 built-in designs.You can still download to both machines. Even though both machines will take a 5x7 hoop. The machines will not do a pattern larger than a 4x6 canvas.by 12PinkTowels11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (129) (4)Was this answer helpful?