Brother 130-Stitch Sewing and Quilting Machine, SQ9185
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Brother SQ9185 Sewing and Quilting Machine comes loaded with features. This device includes 130 unique built-in forms of stitches, including utility, decorative and heirloom. Also included are 55 alphanumeric options for basic monogramming and eight styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes. With an extensive array of accessories, including 11 different feet, this Brother computerized sewing and quilting machine will accommodate the simplest and also the most complex projects. It also boasts a free arm for designing cuffs and sleeves and comes with a wide table for larger projects such as quilts and gowns. The variable speed control allows you to work at a rate at which you feel comfortable and productive, and the advanced easy needle threading system makes your job much easier. This Brother sewing and quilting machine's smooth fabric feeding system utilizes seven-point feed dogs. A brightly-lit LED work area makes it easy to see your work.
Brother 130-Stitch Sewing and Quilting Machine, SQ9185:
- Brother sewing and quilting machine
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- 130 built-in stitches
- Eight styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes
- 55 alphanumeric stitches for basic monogramming
- Advanced easy needle threading system
- Variable speed control
- Wide table included
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- 11 sewing and quilting feet included
- Smooth fabric feeding system utilizing 7-point feed dogs
- Brother computerized sewing and quilting machine features a brightly-lit LED work area
- Flip stitch guide included
- Dimensions: 17.25"L x 7.375"W x 13.75"H
- 25-year limited warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.699|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.551 x 13.74 x 15.906|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Just pull the auto needle threader unit down, place the thread in the little hook, and it threads the needle for you. It also has an auto bobbin feed.by FlTwoSpirits11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (99) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby meme2five11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (26) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and is very easy to do. Threads for me every timeby MommyandHerAngels11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (41) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Julie, The SQ-9185 does have the Advanced easy needle threading system.by BrotherProductExpert11/30/2015Written by a verified representative from BrotherProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (37) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by CommunityAnswer10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (30)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, the machine display will show the recommended foot for the stitch you have chosen.by BrotherProductExpert11/30/2015Written by a verified representative from BrotherProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (64) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will have a letter on the screen telling you what presser foot to use and the presser foot will have a Letter on it.by CraftyMendi11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (57) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, when you select the stitch it shows the letter which is etched on the different feet.by finnell11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (60) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This model is intended for use in the US with the 120V standard in this country.by CommunityAnswer5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby heathermarie066/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This model is made for use in the US with the 120V for the US. Voltage specifications are printed on the rating plates of Brother Products. As a result, each product is designed and CSA/UL approved for its specified voltage. Although step up or down transformer may be used, the voltage and minimum amperage indicated on the rating plate is required. Performance may vary between (step up or down) transformer manufacturers therefore, we cannot guarantee the results. To determine the wattage of the machine, you multiply the voltage times the amperage which equals the wattage. The manufacturer's warranty applies only to products purchased and used in the United States. For products purchased in, but used outside, the United States, this warranty covers only warranty service within the United States (and does not include shipping outside the United States).by BrotherProductExpert7/30/2015Written by a verified representative from BrotherProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?