Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$14.99 Was $20.99Save $6.00
- Rollback$6.88 Was $8.98Save $2.10
- Reduced Price$10.99 Was $13.99Save $3.00
- Rollback$12.88 Was $14.98Save $2.10
Brinks Outdoor Analog Stake Timer, 6 Outlets
Check out these related products
- $18.99 Was $23.21Save $4.22
- from $95.11
- from $246.50
- from $109.04
- from $201.00
- from $139.37
- from $194.70
- from $296.70
- from $129.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Control outdoor decorations or lighting with the Analog Brinks Outdoor Stake Timer. It comes with six outlets and is easy to position anywhere throughout your lawn. This Brinks timer repeats every 24 hours and is simple to program. It's completely mechanical and can be set up in minutes, just get the dial where you want it and you're good to go.
Brinks 6-Outlet Outdoor Stake Timer:
- Mechanical timer
- 6-outlet timer
- Program repeats every 24 hrs
- Easy to program
- Great for use with holiday lighting and landscape lighting
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.84|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 9.75 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We are using this timer outlet 24/7 for our outdoor water garden. So far so great!by KathyD015/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes as it says so in the descriptionby vitaminmark12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Setting the timer was a little confusing to me at first. Start by lifting up all of the "timer teeth" on the dial. Then push down the "teeth" between the hours you want the timer to come on. Lastly turn the dial so the "Time Now" lines up with the current time. Plug in and you should be all set! Hope this helps.by KathyD0110/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Setting the timer was a little confusing to me at first. Start by lifting up all of the "timer teeth" on the dial. Then push down the "teeth" between the hours you want the timer to come on. Lastly turn the dial so the "Time Now" lines up with the current time. Plug in and you should be all set! Hope this helps.by KathyD014/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- Reduced Price$7.48 Was $11.99Save $4.51