Briggs and Stratton Oil Filter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Briggs and Stratton Oil Filter is made for Intek and Vanguard OHV engines on most riding lawnmowers. Its spin-on design helps simplify replacement, and it features a durable gasket to keep oil sealed tightly in place during use. It's recommended to replace the oil in your lawnmower once every 100 hours of operation.
Briggs and Stratton Oil Filter:
- Spin-on design style
- Engine oil filter made for Intek and Vanguard OHV engines on most riding lawnmowers
- Replacement of this spin-on oil filter is recommended every 100 hours for reliable operation of the mower
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.506|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 4.312 x 5.312|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. The Briggs and Stratton Oil Filter is made for Intek and Vanguard OHV engines on most riding lawnmowers.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In most cases if it is a Briggs & Stratton engine then yes. To safely answer please be sure to check your engine model & serial number. You may also contact the parts assistance helpline at 1-888-232-6710.by MowHelp4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to determine if this will fit you will need the engines model and type number.by Briggs & Stratton6/2/2015Written by a verified representative from Briggs & StrattonWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MowHelp10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will the oil filter model 530709 fit a Craftsman mower with 17 hp Briggs & Stratton engine?
- Yes If your engine is a 17 hp Briggs & Stratton this oil filter is your replacement. Service Part # 492932S / 5049 Walmart Store Part # 1619462 Walmart.com Part # 530709by MowHelp5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?