Better Homes and Gardens Hinged Floor Lamp, Bronze Finish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Hinged Bronze Floor Lamp has an adjustable arm and lamp head, so you can aim the light just where you want it. Featuring a bronze finish that is well-suited to most room decor schemes, this item works well next to a desk or beside a favorite chair. The on/off rotary switch makes this lamp easy to use. When you want a light source that also serves as an attractive accent piece in your home, this Better Homes and Gardens floor lamp is an ideal choice.
Better Homes and Gardens Hinged Floor Lamp
- Adjustable arm and lamp head
- Height: 56.875" (144.5 cm)
- Metal floor lamp shade is 7" (17.78 cm) in diameter
- Rotary switch
- 1 energy-efficient 13W CFL bulb included
- Metal base
- Color: bronze
- Material: metal
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.72|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 10.0 x 56.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, not hot, a little warmish, but not hot.by THEsaddsaxx10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are using an incandescent bulb, yes, as the shade is glass.by Binky785/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No...it takes only a 60 watt bulb. I am 84 and need a good light and, for whatever reason, this is as bright as a 75 watt...the inside is white...that may explain it. It also uses those wiggle bulbs which say they last for years but don't. I never buy them anymore but am hoarding the good old, 60 watters, now that I have this really excellent lamp.by Lilybellem5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all. Mine stays cool all evening.by GreatGmommy5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60 watt bulb is the max ... the bulb that came with it is very bright.by THEsaddsaxx10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bulb it 13watts but it is very bright it is a lot brighter that my other lamp, I would say equivalent to 60wattsby smoother4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My lamp did not come with a bulb. The lamp requires a 3-way incandescent (max 150W), but will also take a CFL (max 23W).by Binky7810/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a very dark brown/black color - very nice really. I love it ~!~by THEsaddsaxx10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the bronze finish because of other reviews that said it was really black. When I opened the box, it was black. I don't see how you can call it bronze finish.by Bossman19594/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is bronze but at the same time its so dark it almost looks black.by smoother4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?