Bell & Howell Ionic Whisper Air Purifier and Ionizer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep the air in your home cleaner with the Bell & Howell Ionic Whisper Air Purifier and Ionizer. It features two speeds of operation with either whisper silent or turbo for extra power. It's easy to use and low-maintenance with the built-in filter that never needs changing. This Bell & Howell air purifier removes pollutants from the air such as dust, pollen, pet dander and much more. It is also cost-efficient to run.
Bell & Howell Ionic Whisper Air Purifier and Ionizer:
- 2 speed operation: Whisper silent and turbo
- Built-in permanent filter
- Costs pennies a day to run
- Removes pollutants
- 90-day limited warranty for ionic air purifier
- Model# 7842
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.099|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 4.0 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it didn't get wet inside. I dryed the filter off first. The fins of the filter a very loose.how do I get replacement.by bigdaveb637/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That’s not supposed to happen did the inside of unit get wet? We can replace if need toby Bruce Clark7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just use a damp cloth and wipe it down, then make sure it is completely dry before putting it back together.by Peachnut7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to clean the filter you need a dry cloth and that’s allby Bruce Clark7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cleaning the filter is easy - you remove the metal blades from the unit and wipe with a damp, soft cloth.by dur4family10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- clean the filter you need a dry cloth and that’s allby Bruce Clark10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?