Belkin F5D7050 Wireless-G 54Mbps USB Network Adapter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Belkin F5D7050 USB Network Adapter easily connects your USB-equipped desktop or notebook computer to your wireless network for Internet and file sharing. Desktop users can now join the network with the ease of USB plug-in. Laptop users can enjoy the benefits of staying mobile while connected to the Internet. It can be used with any standard 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 USB slot. The Belkin Wireless-G network adapter features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP Encryption. With low-power consumption chipset, it keeps your notebook batteries running longer. This 54Mbps USB Network Adapter provides faster wireless networking either in a home or office setting. It is compatible with Windows Me, 2000 and XP. Easy to install and simple to use, this 802.11g Wireless Adapter lets you connect to your wireless internet within just a few minutes.
Features of Belkin F5D7050 USB Network Adapter:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 3.0 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It was plug-and-play when I attached it to my Ubuntu 10.04. At least, the answer is yes for this version of Linux. If you are using a different version of Linux, I don't know.by ComputersRMe12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Supposedly it works right out of the box with Ubuntu 8.04. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HardwareSupportComponentsWirelessNetworkCardsBelkin#USBby xdavex12/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ok so this is not for ds game this is for a computer and it is an add on for you computer to recive internet from your wireless internet so in other words this is not for online ds games.by camman547/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when you play on line you want the fastest adapter you can use so always go for a n adapter.by tdemp36/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this will workby BestShoper4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is the garage street level? It may work if you have built in wi-fi. If it's underground, I don't think it will be able to pick up the internet, unless you have a router already in the house. (?)by Iamileen12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?