Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Meter, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With no coding required, the Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Meter, Blue lets you skip a step, so testing your sugar levels is made simpler and faster. Since this diabetic monitoring system only needs a 0.6 micro liter blood sample, your testing experience is gentler and less painful. Plus, the easy-to-use blood glucose meter features a large memory that stores up to 480 test results. With a large numeric display on the monitor, this glucometer helps you see your test results clearly. Plus the monitor is easy to hold, making this blood sugar tester portable and ready to use at a moment's notice. If you don't like taking samples from your finger, this glucose monitor kit allows you to alternate the testing site from different areas on your body, for a more customized and comfortable way to test your glucose levels.
Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Meter, Blue:
- The Contour meter is self-coding, so there are fewer steps and fewer errors
- Small sample size requires only a 0.6 micro liter blood sample
- Now even faster results gives an accurate result in 5 seconds
- Multiple site testing provides less pain for fingers, palm and forearm
- Large memory saves up to 480 tests with date and time
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 2.75 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it doesn't need to be callibrated. Use only Bayer’s CONTOUR control solutions (Normal, Low, or High) to practice on the system or to run a check to make sure the meter and the test strips are working properly.by mom46591/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not think there is any calibration involved. As for the tube of solution, I am not sure what you mean, but I have no tube with my product.by Tasia836/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. where can i buy a contour ts meter. i have 2 bottles of strips . they wont work in my coutour meter. i am looking for the contour ts meter
- amazonby captjaw37/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not find it at Walmart. You may try looking for it in other places. I cannot direct you to a specific place where you can buy Contour TS. However, look at the product page for Contour TS Meter at http://www.simplewins.com/site/Adults/Monitor/Pages/Bayer-Products/CONTOUR-TS.by Tasia839/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. You will need to buy a Bayer USB data cable to be able to download all the data from your Bayer Contour meter. I got mine from Amazon. The Bayer web site has a free program called "WinGlucofacts version 1.32" which is the program that you will save all your data onto. The program allows you to print out the data so you can show your results to your Doctor.by HillBillyBear9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have also read on another website that this product should upload data; and that is the reason why I decided to buy it. However, it appears that the data from this product, unfortunately, is not downloadable.by Tasia831/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?