Bali Size-at-Home Vinyl Roller Shade, Reed Natural
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your room's interiors with a touch of the tropics with the Bali Size-at-Home Vinyl Roller Shade Reed Natural. This product boasts an adjustable width that works with a variety of windows. This room darkening roller shade can make a perfect complement to draperies and panels. If you live in an area where the heat of the sun isn't really an issue, you can use the Bali size-at-home roller shade on its own to give your space a modern, tropical feel. This product has neutral back fabric for a smooth and a clean appearance on the outside. It is safe for use in homes with pets and children. This room darkening roller shade, which can be sized down to 22.5", comes with installation brackets.
Bali Size-at-Home Vinyl Roller Shade, Reed Natural:
- Easy to size at home
- Adjustable width works with a variety of windows
- Can be sized down to 22.5"
- Perfect under-treatment for draperies and panels
- Neutral color faces outside
- Room darkening roller shades are delivered with installation brackets included
- Safe for use in homes with children and pets
- Lifetime limited warranty
- If heat is not an issue, it can be used on its own or with bright curtains to give your room a tropical feel
- WARNING: If this item has exposed cords, it presents a potential strangulation hazard to children. Please visit www.windowcoverings.org for safety information.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is very easy to size no matter who you are. My experience is to install the included brackets first, then measure, twice. I placed one end of shade in bracket and marked the other end with pen where the cut had to be made. The first shade I did have to cut twice, as I was scared to make it shorter than needed. Once you make the mark, you cut about an inch then tear the shade. It should be a straight line if you turn and tear on the end marked "size this end". Once shade part is sized, the inner pole just slides down into itself. Then you hang on brackets to ensure you are set. Once you are happy, then cut the plastic rod insert (which runs along the bottom and keeps shade sharp looking) and break off at proper width. Guess what.... you are done. It took me about 20 mins to install the first one and my other windows took about 10 mins each (I did 4 west facing windows). The reed is a look only, not actual reeds. The vinyl is "pictured" with reed design. It is real looking from a distance. With the sun behind shade it has a very nice design and glow. The white on outside is great for anyone who has a HOA (home owners association) that limits what can be seen from the outside of the home. Good luck and enjoy. If you have questions, feel free to hit me up. Take care.by MyNeedfulThingsAZdotcom8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These shade are not real reed, just printed vinyl that looks surprisingly natural and real so you needn't worry about separation. You're on your own with sizing- best to hang your brackets first & measure the width inside of them. I measured my window opening and had to keep trimming the edge due to loss from the brackets. I sized two ways- one by unrolling fully, measuring, drawing lines, and using a straight edge and an exacto knife- VERY hard to roll back up perfectly and the shade constantly was over on one side or the other. The second time I followed their directions for the tear cut (cut hem with scissors while rolled up and tear) and I was surprised at how easy and how smooth and even the edge was. So I would definitely recommend doing it that way.by nathome4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 22.5 inches wideby yocart8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 22.5by mrsjinidaho8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?