Stanley PPRH5 Professional Power Station
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you are on the move, don't be tied down to a household power outlet for your electrical power needs. The Stanley Professional Power Station (PPRH5) combines a portable household AC power supply and DC power supply with a jump-starter and 120 PSI air-compressor. Whether you are headed to the beach, campsite, or tailgate party, you can power up and recharge your personal electronics for up to 10 hours with this Portable Power Station. Charge laptops, cell phones, MP3 players, lights, radios and more. If you are stranded on the road with a dead car battery, you don't need another vehicle; you can jump start your battery instantly with this power station. The Stanley 120 PSI compressor fills vehicle tires, bicycle tires and sports equipment with ease. The Stanley 12V DC outlet and USB port allows the user to power or recharge many types of devices and appliances. The low profile, anti-roll design gives this Jump Starter Power Station a more stable base when being transported.
It won't roll around in your trunk like other jumpers.
Stanley PPRH5 Professional Power Station:
- Portable power station
- 500A/1000A peak amp jump starter
- 500W inverter
- 120 PSI piston-driven compressor
- 2 110V power outlets
- USB outlet
- Backlit compressor gauge
- Heavy duty metal clamps
- ETL certified
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.779|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 13.25 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dear Craig, the Stanley PPRH5 is designed to jump start a dead vehicle battery. It is not a battery charger that will charge the battery over time.by Stanley12Volt9/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Stanley12VoltWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this model will charge a car battery.by CommunityAnswer8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can plug it into a cig. lighter and I charge it in my home with a 6ft. extension cord with one outlet.by orange49498/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This can only be charged with a 120V AC extension cord. Therefore, there is no provisions in the Owners Manual for ordering an Accessory to keep this device charged using your auto's 12V DC outlet.by jp2code8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This Stanley Professional Power station has a built-in AC charging cube and you can recharge it with any household extension cord.by CommunityAnswer11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- top, front, left slide black cover away to expose AC prongs. Standard extension cord will fit there. Would have been nice if manufacturer had included a charging cable since there is room in the compressor compartment for a short cable.by Jack472811/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?