Avalon Organics Vitamin C Facial Cream 2 Fl Oz
About this item
About this item
Protect your skin with Avalon Organics Vitamin C Facial Cream. It helps to boost your skin's natural defenses against signs of aging. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Cream, 2 fl oz, contains essential oils that are specially formulated for your face.
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Facial Cream 2 Fl Oz:
- Age-defying moisture cream
- Organic borage, flax and sweet almond oils, plus vitamin C
- Lipo-filling complex visibly enhances luminosity, clarity and tone
- For normal or dry skin
- Certified by Oregon Tilth, Quality Assurance International, Pro-Cert Organic Systems and California Certified Organic farmers
- Moisturizing facial cream
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 5.25 x 3.0|
Ask a question
- This cream can be used in conjunction with moisturizer or applied by itself. Apply this cream first then follow up with moisturizer if desired.by CommunityAnswer6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I never used any other moisturizer. I quit using it as my face is a little oily any way and it gave me blackheads on my chin.by Libra2u7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't as it's already very moisturizing.by Kay1216/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Modernmoneysavingmom10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- id call the company or look on the back on drug facts usually always there never used this product... it also might be on the sides of the product just read all tiny print welcome!!by Beauty548967/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!!! I am super pale and burn easy as well as unable to use the harsh chemicals. This product is 70% organic or more and does not burn, sting, dry out, or overly tighten my skin. Works perfect!by Modernmoneysavingmom5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My skin can be sensitive to products and I had no problem with this creamby Lucky13215/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?