Atari Flashback 4.0 Classic Game Console (Universal)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relive your old gaming experience with the Atari Flashback 4.0 Classic Game Console. Designed to plug & play on any TV, it will be like being back in the 80s, when video gaming was new. The Atari Flashback game console features user-friendly wireless controllers with an extra menu button, 75 pre-loaded classic games and a limited edition Asteroids poster. Players can choose from classic games such as Centipede, Frog Pond, Space Invaders, Pong and many more classic games. Even if you didn't grow up playing Atari, the Atari Flashback 4.0 Classic Game Console will quickly make you fall in love with the games that led to the wide range of video games and culture we have today. The Atari game console and joysticks are designed to look like the original Atari console. Two wireless joysticks are included, so you can compete against friends to find out who is truly the best gamer in the room.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 10.83 x 4.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 2 joysticks. P1 controls selecting games. P2 can only play.by Stilllastcentury11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with 2 wireless joysticks - both need 2 AAA batteriesby Sapi65799/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 wireless controllersby gattinvirginia5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each controller needs a AA battery (preferably alkaline) to operate. There are 2 controllers, so 4 AA batteries are needed. If I were you, I'd buy a couple of 4-pk of AA's and put them in the box. In addition to this, a small (jeweler's) screwdriver is needed to open the battery compartment. Thereafter, the cover clicks shut and the screw isn't needed. This same information applies to the Sega Genesis (released by the same company).by RandJW12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AAAby KatyBee12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, had no problem plugging it in. Our TV is over 10 years old.by Stilllastcentury11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby Sapi657911/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?