As Seen on TV FabriClear for Bed Bugs
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
To solve bed bug problems, reach for the As Seen On TV FabriClear Spray. This bed bug killer spray destroys not only bed bugs but also dust mites, eggs and larvae. As Seen On TV Bed Bug Spray is nontoxic, so it is safe for use around children and pets. This package includes a 16-oz spray for home use and a 2-oz travel spray to take with you. Spray hotel beds, as needed, to prevent taking bed bugs home with you. This FabriClear Spray kills bugs by contact.
As Seen On TV FabriClear for Bed Bugs:
- Includes a 16-oz spray bottle and a 2-oz travel spray bottle
- Kills bed bugs, dust mites, eggs and larvae by contact
- Safe around children and pets
- Nontoxic formula
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 3.75 x 9.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is it safe to lay down on mattress after spraying fabriclear on it- how long do you have to wait?
- You have to wait at least 6 hours after spraying the mattress before it is safe to sleep on it becaus it will evaporate and the fumes could be harmfulby Jessicab198710/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest covering your mattress and box springs with a zipper cover after a through spraying to protect from a infestation. I took the bottom cover off of box springs and sprayed the entire inside of box springs and then applied a zipper cover. I no longer have any problem with bed bugs.by bughater20149/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would wait till the mattress is dry before I laid on it. I would also keep pets off also.by Ladybikr9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After a few minutes. Let it air dry, then put the sheets back on.by Jazysue1210/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not really unpleasant but I am not fond of citrus fragrance. It will linger for several days. But with that being said, I will take the smell over the bugs anyday.by bughater20144/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not stink. It has a lemon scent. It can be a little strong depending on how much you spray onto your fabrics and bedding. What I usually do is spray about an hour to two hours before going to sleep so that it can dry a little.by presciliaa7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?