Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment, 3.5 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your skin and lips feeling soft this winter with Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment. It provides temporary relief for chapped or cracked skin that can be caused by wind and cold. Just apply it to enjoy the soothing protection that it provides. This skin-healing ointment can also help with scrapes, burns and minor cuts. Keep it on hand for you and your family all season long.
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment, 3.5 oz:
- Advanced healing for dry, cracked or irritated skin.
- Soothes and protects - restores smooth, healthy skin.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Aquaphor healing ointment, 3.5-oz helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Dermatologist recommended. Aquafor® Healing Ointment From Eucerin®.
Warnings. For external use only. When using this product, do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active ingredients: petrolatum (41 percent, skin protectant)
Inactive ingredients: mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
Warnings: For external use only, when using this product do not get into eyes, stop use And ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up And occur again within a few days, do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns, keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%; Skin Protectant [Ointment]). Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.88 x 2.88 x 2.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It should work for the cracking, but one must be careful to apply it frequently to avid absorption and wiping/scraping it off by clothes. Socks absorb it as do cotton and polyester shirts, jeans and slacks, too. So it must be reapplied as needed. Unfortunately, I sometimes wait too long to reapply and skin cracking begins again. I try to avoid removing dry skin without latex gloves and antibacterial soap. I've had the experience of removing skin and causing a little blood. It can lead to infection so you must be very careful! Avoid alcohol for cleansing as it dries the skin too much. Instead use iodine or similar iodine content cleansers which do NOT dry out your skin even more!by P4Value3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ladyskull3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin and bisabolol. My eczema isn't that bad but I do use this one my hands and it helps with itchiness and dryness.by CheChe013/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, There are no gluten derived ingredients in Aquaphor Healing Ointment; however, it is always possible that there may be traces of gluten as this product is not manufactured in a gluten-free facility. You may want to check with your doctor if this is a concern for you or not.by Beiersdorf Consumer Relations3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the same Aquaphor (UPC 000721400) that is recommended to protect baby's diaper area?
- Looking up the UPC code, a prescription medicine comes up and Aquaphor is a non-prescription, over-the-counter retail/pharmacy product.by P4Value3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the same brand but there is a specific ones for babies called Baby Aquaphor If you click on the link below it will take you to the right one. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Aquaphor-Healing-Ointment-Advanced-Therapy-Skin-Protectant-14-oz/17248269by Jenn713/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by TStreetZ3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work well on your lips as I've tried it there and it works well applied after washing up in the morning. Internal usage I would NOT recommend as there is a "Warnings For external use only. Also, do not get into eyes." Call the 1-800-227-4703 number with questions or comments as stated on the label.by P4Value8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I put it on my lips all the timeby ladyskull3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put it on your lips its for chapped or cracked skin or lips. And no you can't put it in your mouth or in anywhere else its for EXTERNAL use only.by CheChe013/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?