Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor Deluxe AC401-2P
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Angelcare Deluxe Movement and Sound Monitor, AC401-2P gives you everything you need for peace of mind when you are away from the nursery. This Angelcare Deluxe Monitor helps make your job as a parent a little easier. With advanced features, this baby movement monitor can monitor both movement and sound. A sensor pad with adjustable sensitivity slides under the baby's mattress to detect movement, and if there is no movement, the Anglecare Movement Sensor with Sound Monitor sounds an alarm after 20 seconds. An optional ''tic'' sound lets you hear baby's movements and the Angelcare Deluxe Monitor offers eight channels to choose from to minimize interference. The Angelcare Deluxe Movement and Sound Monitor, AC401-2P comes with two parent handsets, eight AAA rechargeable batteries, two charging station and movement sensor pad.
Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor Deluxe AC401-2P:
- Color screen Parents Unit
- The Baby Movement and Sound Monitor under-the-mattress sensor pad will detect your baby's slightest movements
- Nursery room temperature is displayed on the parent's unit
- 8 channels
- Voice activated or continuous transmission
- Portable and rechargeable
- Soft Night light on the Nursery unit
- Range up to 820 feet
- This Angelcare Deluxe Monitor operates on 927MHz frequencies
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.25 x 5.0 x 10.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, my daughter is now almost 2. We rarely use the motion detector.by BeeGee8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can but it will be much cheaper for you to actually buy the set that doesn't have the movement option. If you want the digital parent unit and don't want the movement pad then you want the Angelcare AC420 model. I don't believe walmart sells it but Amazon.com does. I did get the movement pad set and then never used it. I really wish I had not wasted the money and put that money toward a video monitor! : ) Much more useful for our situation.by GLOMomof22/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can.by blessedmomto3boys4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know you can do either or both.by Americankiwi3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can turn the motion sensor off and just use the audio, but you have to leave the motion pad connected.by milkmom2382/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only has one pad.by blessedmomto3boys9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No just one. Two monitors one pad.by Americankiwi9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only comes with one pad and 2 monitors.by CMicklich9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would email the company. The website wasn't user friendly when I was tring to use it 2 yrs ago. But they were able to send me out 2 new monitors with instructions on how to sync them with the base unit.by BeeGee8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?