Align Probiotic Supplement Capsules, 28 Count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Align Probiotic Healthy Digestion Supplement Capsules, 28 Count, your digestive system gets a strengthening, probiotic boost. The amount of probiotics, or "good bacteria," in your body decreases over time, weakening your digestive system. The Align Healthy Digestion Supplements probiotics are good bacteria essential for many vital body functions, including healthy digestion. Combine the Align Common Align Probiotic Healthy Digestion Supplements with a healthy diet and stress-free lifestyle to help maintain a natural balance of good bacteria. Bifantis, only found in Align, is a probiotic that naturally replenishes your digestive system with healthy bacteria. Even if you don't experience upset stomachs, you can take these probiotic supplements as a way to naturally keep you digestive system healthy. Plus, the Align formula works to help prevent digestive orders, IBS and acid reflux disease.
Align Probiotic Healthy Digestion Supplement Capsules, 28 Count:
- Fortifies your digestive system with healthy bacteria
- Build a support a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain a digestive balance
- Daily supplement that naturally defends against digestive upsets
- Made with Bifantis, the probiotic restores the good bacteria back into your system
- Recommended by gastroenterologists
- This pack contains a four-week supply
- Available in a 28 ct size
Warnings: Parental Supervision Is Recommended For Use of Align By Children. We Recommend That You Keep Align Out of The Reach of Children. Tamper Evident: Carton Sealed For Your Protect. Do Not Use If Capsule Blister Unit Is Open Or Torn.
Ingredients: Bifidobacterium Infants 35624 (Bifantis; 4Mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose (For Even Dispersal of Cultures), Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule Shell), Sugar, Magnesium Stearate (For Even Dispersal of Cultures), Milk Protein*, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Propyl Gallate (Anti-Oxidant Stabilizer), Fd&C Blue #2, Fd&C Blue #1, Riboflavin (Colorant). *This Product Does Not Contain Lactose, Soy Or Gluten.
Directions: Directions: Take One Capsule Per Day. Store At Room Temperature. For Best Results We Recommend You Store Align In The Original Blister Package.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.688 x 3.688 x 5.563|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Once!by Emily34555511/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommend dose is 1 tablet a day.by ProcterandGamble11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Once a day...it works great!by coral31111/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Every probiotic is different and has a different function. Only Align contains this particular strain, Bifidobacterium infantis 35624.by pinkrattie1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Probiotics are good bacteria that confer a health benefit and are essential for many vital body functions, including healthy digestion. Not all probiotics are alike. The actual benefits of probiotics are strain specific. Different strains of the same species differ in a number of ways, but what matters most to you is how well the bacteria strain works, and the clinical proof behind the probiotic strain. Only Align contains Bifantis—Bifidobacterium infantis 35624. Lactobacillus acidophilus is also a probiotic, but a completely different strain of bacteria.by ProcterandGamble9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None... they are all the same "Probiotic".by BCLovetoshop8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (35)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for asking. No, it is not necessary to refrigerate Align. We recommend that you store Align in its original blister pack at or below room temperature (24°C/75°F). Hope this helps! Meganby TheAlignTeam7/26/2013Written by a verified representative from TheAlignTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you do not need to refrigerate Align. It's a pill that comes in blister packs and is sold from the shelf in the pharmacy.by RDM702/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Just store them like you do a vitamin bottle.by brunettegirlLJT11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?