Air Hogs Hyperactives 5 Remote-Controlled 5-Wheeled 2.4GHz Stunt Vehicle, Green
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Green Air Hogs Hyperactives 5 is a relentless Remote-Controlled Five-Wheeled 2.4 GHz Stunt Vehicle. Its designed with an unconventional fifth wheel that generates extreme torque, allowing for high-impact, fast-action stunts. Kids can drive, flip, crash and roll this car, and it still keep on going. The Air Hogs remote control car will even drive when it is upside down, allowing it to be taken through ramps and other obstacles. It also features shock compression tires that absorb obstructions, allowing it to drive on different types of terrain. Powered by 6 AAA batteries and accompanied by an intuitive remote control, the remote-controlled toy is a sure hit with any enthusiast.
Air Hogs Hyperactives 5 Remote-Controlled 5-Wheeled 2.4GHz Stunt Vehicle, Green:
- Remote-controlled toy is designed for high-impact, fast-action stunts
- Fifth wheel generates extreme torque
- Jump it, roll it or flip it
- Hyperactives 5 will even drive when it's upside down
- Shock compression tires absorb obstructions
- Includes one Air Hogs Hyperactives 5 Racer, one controller/charger and one instruction sheet
- Requires 6 AAA batteries (not included)
Explore this item
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 9.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I'm confused. One place says 6 AAA batteries, another says 6 AA. One place says not to use rechargeable batteries and another talks about recharging.
- Hi there, Thanks for the question and we apologize for any confusion. The Hyperactives 5 uses 3xAAA batteries in the controller and 3xAAA in the car itself for a total of 6xAAA batteries. We always recommend using premium brand non-rechargeable batteries for Air Hogs as it provides the best performance. The Hyperactives 5 does not require any recharging and is ready to go as soon as you put batteries in it, perfect for Christmas morning.by SpinMasterCustomerCare11/25/2013Written by a verified representative from SpinMasterCustomerCareWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there, Great news! The Hyperactives 5 is unique among Air Hogs in that there is no recharging required at all! 3 x AAA batteries go in the car and another 3 x AAA go in the controller and away you go! For the best results and the longest drive time we always recommend using Premium Alkaline Non-Rechargeable Batteries.by SpinMasterCustomerCare2/26/2014Written by a verified representative from SpinMasterCustomerCareWas this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi There, Thanks for the question! The Air Hogs Hyperactives 5 uses our Auto Pairing technology, so when you turn the controller on it automatically pairs to the car. This allows you to operate multiple cars at once and saves you from having to purchase cars on different frequencies.by SpinMasterCustomerCare12/9/2013Written by a verified representative from SpinMasterCustomerCareWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?