Adjustable Bed Frame, for Headboards and Footboards
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This adjustable bed frame is an all-steel support system that provides a sturdy, comfortable foundation for sleeping. You'll enjoy excellent support for your back, legs, hips and spine. The steel bed frame features versatile, easy-to-use brackets that connect to bolt-on headboards and footboards, allowing for easy set up. It can also be used to convert a baby crib into a full-sized bed. The Twin and Full bed frames include four legs with adjustable steel gleam glides, as well as the King and Queen bed frames, which include six legs and a center bar for extra support. The adjustable bed frame features a no-tools design and key-slot cross arms for hassle-free assembly.
Adjustable Bed Frame for Headboards and Footboards:
- All-steel bed frame support system provides excellent support for your back, legs and spine
- Adjustable bed frame comes with versatile brackets for bolt-on headboards and footboards
- No-tools design and key-slot cross arms for quick and easy, accurate assembly
- Twin and Full sizes have four legs with adjustable steel stem glides
- Queen and King bed frames have six legs with adjustable steel stem glides
- Center bar offers extra support on Queen and King bed frames
- Frame should only be used with a headboard and footboard
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||75.0 x 50.5 x 11.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will there be extra frame sticking out for my full size bed if I plan on only using a headboard but no footboard?
- This frame was designed to be used with both a headboard and footboard.by CommunityAnswer7/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it stops short of the end of the bed.by wpababy7/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No- just don't attach the foot board ends.by tat2nana10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope fits perfectly. The brackets will be there but the box spring butts right up to them. Hope that helpsby Bradmom10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! Please be advised, when this product is intended for a full size 54" this frame will not work. The frame will only go to 53" due to the predrilled holes on the cross arms. I had this problem, the frame is 53" and the box spring is 54", doesn't work!by AshleyLou8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is adjustable.by wpababy8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! if you order the Twin/Full size bedframe it will fit perfectly. A full size bed is 54"x75"by sashadog1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will hold up well. I've had no problems so far, and I toss and turn a lot at night, and my little sister has made a habit of jumping on it.by Alice12477/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My wife and I took turns moving around from side to side, etc, while one of us looked under the bed to see how the frame held up, and so far so good.by jvsmiles2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've got 2 little ones that jump on it and so far it's been fine.by AZMommyx22/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?