Adams d-Limonene Flea & Tick Shampoo
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Adams d-Limonene Flea and Tick Shampoo is the grooming product your pet needs. The non-alkaline formula contains a botanically derived insecticide as well as cleansing agents, lanolin and special conditioners. This cat shampoo eliminates unwanted guests from the coat, deodorizes and leaves a pleasant scent.
Adams d-Limonene Flea and Tick Shampoo:
- Effective flea and tick killer and superior grooming product
- Non-alkaline formula contains d-Limonene, a botanically-derived insecticide
- Also contains cleansing agents, lanolin and special conditioners
- Deodorizes and conditions coat
- Adams flea and tick shampoo leaves a fresh, citrus scent
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 2.9 x 7.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Our dog and 1 cat had fleas back on them within 24 hours of being bathed with Product. I did not find a worthy investment.by Trukster9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't seem to work..I have a cat that is an inside animal and only had a few fleas it didn't get them all in 2 baths, I went to the vet and spent 2 more dollars, and got a pill that killed them ALL in 4 daysby ljnewman9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have an in and outside cat we have tried many different products that just didn't work this took a few times before we had seen a difference. So each time you use it do it a few times to test it. What I knowed was nothing after the first attempt then three times later my cat stopped chewing as much so it must be working but I would recommend front line and the carpet powder with it. It took about a month two see and feel a difference around the house so be patient and good luck and get it over the counter before online it's cheaperby massageash11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Effective flea and tick killer and superior grooming product. The dogs will need to be protected with a flea product such as Advantage in order to keep them free of fleas. This is to remove the fleas and clean your animal. It is mild on the pet's skin, and it works very well to kill existing fleas only.by mindcaviar11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only kills fleas that are living on the dog at the time you shampoo. There is no residual effect. For every flea you see on your dog, there are 50 living in your carpets, couch, etc.... And yes, fleas also infest the yard. You need to use a topical long-lasting product like Frontline, and a carpet spray. Treatment must be done religiously for at least 3 months to break the flea life cycle (female fleas lay 200 eggs every day!)by VetTech20049/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It gets rid of fleas but does not keep fleas from coming back.by LoveKristina10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,this stuff is awesome!by ChiefsMom9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would I would think so it creates a protective barrier for fleas it's takes a few times before it kills the bugs but I think it should work and its pretty inexpensive so Ill try it anyway.by massageash8/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, but you will have to use a preventative measure such as Frontline or Advantage monthly on your pet to keep the ticks off permanently. Follow the directions on the shampoo to kill fleas and ticks. :)by mindcaviar12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can,i would not use it though,until they are at least 6 weeksby ChiefsMom9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe 6 weeks of age and up.by bigred439/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over the age of 12 weeks.by mindcaviar8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?