ACCU-CHEK CompactPlus Diabetes Blood Glucose Monitoring Care Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The AccuChek CompactPlus Diabetes Blood Glucose Monitor Care Kit provides all-in-one convenience and a comfortable way to test your sugar levels. When you need to monitor your diabetic health, the AccuChek Glucometer helps make testing less painful and more efficient. Since this glucose meter includes a drum of 17 preloaded test strips, you don't have to worry about preparing each strip every time you test. If you don't like taking samples from your finger, this glucose monitor kit allows you to alternate the testing site from different areas on your body, for a more customized and comfortable way to test your glucose levels. Plus, you get your test results back quickly. With the smart data management tool, you can view your sugar levels in just five seconds after testing. You can even download your results to your computer or upload the results online to the AccuChek website.
With a 300-value memory, multiple averaging results and the ability to see high-to-low results, tracking your diabetic health just got easier.
AccuChek CompactPlus Diabetes Blood Glucose Monitor Care Kit: 1 No strip handling
- Drum of 17 preloaded test strips for no individual strip handling
- For fewer steps in testing
- The ACCU-CHEK Softclix Plus lancet device can be used attached to or detached from the blood glucose meter, and it's been proven least painful1
- Test results appear in just five seconds
- Alternate site testing, too test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh or calf3
- 300-value memory with time and date
- 7-, 14-, and 30-day averaging
- High and low test results over 7-, 14- or 30-days
- Download test results to your PC with ACCU-CHEK Compass software, or upload results online using the Diabetes Assistant® Program at accu-chek.com
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 5.5 x 1.2|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1 test drum(17 strips come with the meter and lancets) you have to purchse strips and lancets seperate after that. you can order them online from Wal-Mart.by mrsbrat1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its only the Machines and need to buy Stripes , Control Solutions and Lancets sepaerately . But worth it.by shaleni10/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The kit I purchased did not come with the drum of test strips or control solution. It did come with the case, the meter and lancet device, a few lancets and instructions and a dvd.by grelin5212/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- EVERYTHING REQUIRED IS INCLUDED WITH THIS METER. TEST STRIPS, PUNTURE TOOL, BATTERY POWERED METER.by RADROB201212/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine uses a drum cartridge that contains 17 test strips. It does not use individual test strips. The drum is very easy to install.by grelin5211/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- accuchek compact plus test strip drums. sold at Wal- mart and other drug/grocery stores, most pharmacies carry them.by mrsbrat11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?