Consider these popular products
T-Mobile Pre-Paid Samsung GS3 LTE 16GB, Titanium Gray/Marble White
About this item
About this item
Stay connected with the T-Mobile Pre-Paid Samsung GS3 LTE 16GB, Titanium Gray/Marble White.
T-Mobile Pre-Paid Samsung GS3 LTE 16GB, Titanium Gray/Marble White:
- 4.8" HD display
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Data Transfer: LTE 100Mbps/50Mbps; HSDPA+ 42Mbps/HSUPA 5.76Mbps/3G/EDGE/GPRS
- 8.0 Megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash
- Front camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Focus mode: auto focus, macro, face detection
- Shooting mode: single shot, burst shot, HDR, smile shot, beauty, panorama, cartoon, share shot, buddy photo share, face detection
- Scene mode: portrait, landscape, night, sports, party/ indoor, beach/snow, sunset, dawn, fall color, firework, text, candlelight and backlight
- Effect: negative, black and white, sepia, washed out, cold vintage, warm vintage, posterise, solarise, blue point, green point, red-yellow point
- White balance: auto, daylight, cloudy, incandescent and fluorescent
- Music and audio play format: MP3/AAC/ACC+/e-AAC+/WMA/WAV/MIDI/OGG/FLAC
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- Background music play
- Offline mode
- T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE dimensions: 70.6mm L x 136.6mm W x 8.6mm H
- Weight: 131g
- T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE built-in memory: 16GB (RAM: 2GB)
- Supports microSD card up to 64GB
- Internet Tool
- Android browser
- Google: Google+, Search, Voice Search, Gmail, Map, Calendar, Latitude, Places and Google Talk
- Exchange active sync
- Samsung apps
- Zero shutter lag
- Capture still shots during video recording
- Pop up play
- S Beam
- Smart stay
- Android v4.1.1(Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.5GHz Dual Core Processor
- T-Mobile Pre-Paid Samsung GS3 LTE 16GB, Titanium Gray/Marble White talk time: up to 16-hours(2G), 11-hours (3G)
- Prepaid cell phones standby time: up to 580-hours (2G), 510-hours (3G), 390-hours (LTE)
- Video Play Format: H.263/H.264/MPEG4/WMV/AVI/DivX/Xvid
- Full HD Video Recording and playing (1920 x 1080 pixel)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth#: V4.0 +HS (A2DP/ AVRCP), NFC, USB 2.0 HS, GPS (Support GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 7.0 x 2.25|
Ask a question
- YES YOU CAN,THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID WITH MY FAMILY PLAN!by PASSIONLB10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep, we just did that today. My husband broke his old phone and we bought this one and had his number switched to the new phone. You have to call t mobile or stop into a T Mobile store and they will have to update the SIM card on the account to the new one.by mnsnowchild10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is what I did.by Ngineer12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, why not? I upgraded my phone from a GS2 to a GS3 and there was no issue. If you are talking about the Walmart Family Mobile plan you will need to buy an additional Sim card/Starter kit.by IndyTom10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone is white with a gray band all around the sides, as you can see in the picture. The back plate is also white.by anon1410/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its an off white color mixed with grey, not true whiteby riderman201310/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its a off-white color meaning its white mixed grey color...not true whiteby riderman20132/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whiteby yhjinkim10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES A SIM CARD INCLUDED.by PASSIONLB10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by anon1410/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the sim is in the box, or you can put your own micro-sim in.by Ngineer10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if you use T-Mobile Prepaid the Sim card is included. I am using the Walmart $30 dollar Unlimited Data (5GB), unlimited Text and 100 minute talk plan. It's a great plan and 100 minutes is enough for me to talk. Actually I talk for free with my Magic Jack plan which makes the cell work through the magic jack for free talk. Pretty sweet. If you want to use this phone on the Walmart Familymobile Network you do need to buy a Starter kit which I believe is around 25 or 30 dollars which comes with a new Sim cardby IndyTom2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?