your zone zzz collection loft bed, multiple colors
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The your zone zzz collection loft bed is both functional and versatile. The Loft Bed includes a solid panel headboard and footboard, and includes ladder that can be mounted on the left or right side for easy accessibility. With its sturdy, pine wood construction this loft bed is a cut above other loft beds. It also has pine slats to provide enhanced support for the mattress. Safety rails are provided for added security. With its convenient work area under the bed, this Loft Bed ensures that every square inch of space is used efficiently. The work area can easily accommodate a desk and a side table. With two available finishes, White or Walnut, this your zone zzz loft bed will certainly blend well with any room decor and can coordinate seamlessly with other furniture items from the your zone collection.
your zone zzz collection loft bed, multiple colors:
- Solid panel headboard and footboard
- Accommodates a standard twin mattress
- Designed to accommodate a mattress without a box spring
- Slats included to support mattress
- Ladder can be mounted on left or right side
- Pine construction
- Hardware included with this bedroom furniture
- White or Walnut finish
- Height from floor to mattress platform is 56"
- Bedroom furniture has been tested to meet all regulatory standards
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs. of distributed weight
- Adult assembly required
- Assembly instructions included
- Assembled dimensions: 78.75"L x 42.25"W x 72"H
|Gift By Recipient:||For Kids , For Teens|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||112.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||79.75 x 65.5 x 72.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ladder can be taken offby CarCar256/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be taken offby cramy6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has two hooks on it that you can screw down but we are leaving it removable. So we can easily pick it up and switch sides. It is still secure enough without being screwed down.by BestStepmomEver11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a few screws to hold it on, but my daughter opted to leave it unattached so that she can move the ladder back and forth when she's making the bed. It still hooks onto the bed frame, so it is safe to climb on, but it's not very heavy and is easy to move.by ffinky6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder for this loft is fixed in place. I wasn't wild about that either, but all of the other features were what we were looking for. I suppose there might be a way to fix it so that it is detachable, but I didn't really look into it. Might take some different bolts or hardware.by DocJohn646/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the ladder is removable.by DASupport11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- standard twinby LoraandJon11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Twin. There might be a full bed option but pretty sure you posted on the link for the twin (app. 42" wide)by carolina110311/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This loft bed is for a twin size mattress.by mommy2my2girls58511/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Twin.by ReeseW9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a twin bedby DavidCentralCA7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a twin bed, but you can "L" shape it with a full bed under it.by Ellonclre9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- she wouldn't be able to sit up in bed but she could crawl to lay down no problemby LoraandJon10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- We have 8 foot ceilings, and my daughter can sit in bed without touching the ceiling. She is 8 yrs old and very tall for her age. I will say the bed is a lot higher than I realized, but it still works :) I really like it! Hope this helps!by mommy2my2girls5859/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The height to the top rail is 6', so if you have a matteress on the top without a box spring, the top of the mattress will be about 68". That leaves about 28", which for a child should be more than enough room to sit up without hitting their head. Of course, my daughter is only 4 so the 8' ceiling is more than enough.by ReeseW7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be fine...we have 8 foot ceilings also and I (5'4" mommy) can sit on the bed without hitting my head. The girls only complaint is that it's hot up there in the top half of the room! :)by OhJerseygirl11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 6 yr old, and she comes very close to not being able to sit up in bed without hitting her head, but as of now, she can. A teenager would not be able to sit up in bed.by Ellonclre11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how tall she is / how long her arms are. She will be able to touch the ceiling when laying down. I have an 8yr old and 9 yr old and both children have this bed. They can touch their ceilings (8 foot) but don't have any problems with hitting their heads. They know to keep their heads lower if they sit up. They read and play video games while sitting in their beds. I think the bed is 72 inches so there is still enough room to move around.by MomofKBR9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?