About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With a top twin bed and a bottom full-size bed, this bunk is all about comfort and versatility. When there's extra room to spread out, the your zone twin over full bunk bed easily un-stacks to become two stand-alone beds. Its sturdy upper guardrails and ladder let you move about with ease.
your zone twin-over-full bunk bed, white:
- Easily converts to stand-alone beds, 1 twin and 1 full
- Designed to accommodate a mattress without a box spring
- Bunky Board not required
- Includes guardrails
- Features a ladder that can be installed in 1 location
- Bed slats included
- Top bed accommodates twin mattress; bottom bed accommodates full mattress
- Mattress and accessories sold separately
- Meets all regulatory standards
- Ships in 2 boxes
- Height from floor to lower bed platform: 14"
- Height from bed of the lower bunk to the top bunk: 47.5"
- Dimensions: 58"W x 79.5"L x 63"H / 69.5"W with ladder
- Assembly required
- Assembly instructions included
- Hardware included for assembly
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||79.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I cannot, but my girls (ages 10 & 7) still can. It's ok, though. I sit in a slightly reclined position and can still cuddle up and read bedtime stories.by Sonderella7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's enough room to prop yourself up on pillows to read, but not to actually sit up straight under the top bunk. About a third of the bottom bunk is not under the top bunk, so I suppose you could sit up if laying on that outer edge.by puppi598/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I sit on the bottom bunk and read to my son every night. there is a lot of room between the two beds.by SingleMoma9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely not! It is a very tight squeeze, especially if you have a thicker mattress.by jenamon3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- your kids can sit up on the bottom bunk if they're ages 7 below. But if they're tall, don't bother to buy this.by wiser77710/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and it is very sturdy!!!by SingleMoma10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We just purchased this bed and it appears that most of it is made out of solid wood, but the bead-board part is made of particle board.by jenamon9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont think so but pretty sturdy.My 15yr old sleeps on the full size bed.the top is for her Friends when they sleep over. I have owned this set for about A year now still holding up pretty good.by godsproperty29/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like wood but not expensive wood .by KumarN9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby JGurl02099/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they don't hurt my feet at all when I go up to the top bunk to change the sheets, and I'm in my 50s. The ladder is very sturdy.by puppi5911/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they areby SingleMoma1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the steps on the ladder are flat.by wechristensen11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?