About this item
This Your Zone Shag Rug features a luxurious tufted surface that you'll love to place your feet on when you wake up in the morning. It's even soft enough for sitting on the floor with a decorative pillow and a favorite magazine. Made with 100 percent polyester pile, it's stain and fade resistant to stand up to everyday wear. The solid shag area rug is reinforced with a skid-resistant backing for safety. This piece is an ideal choice for a teenager's bedroom or a student dorm room. Pair this vibrant floor covering with other furnishings from the Your Zone collection, including bed linens, desk lamps, curtains and more (sold separately). Whether you're setting up a new interior space or simply want to create a new decorative theme, you'll discover how versatile this Your Zone rug can be.
Your Zone Solid Shag Rug:
- Tufted shag rug
- 100 % polyester pile
- Skid-resistant backing on 2'5" x 3'8" and 3' x 4'6" rugs only
- Stain and fade resistant
- Machine washable (5' x 8' area rug is spot clean only)
- Made in the USA
- Your Zone rug is available in various colors and sizes
- Part of the Your Zone collection
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.36|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.0 x 36.0 x 1.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have it directly in front of our daughters crib and it's almost exactly as long as the crib. We didn't want something really large, so this is perfect for an accent rug. It doesn't take up a large area. Hope that helps.by Ckanger1512/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rug would be the size of a yard stick one way (36 inches) and a yard stick plus 1 more foot the other (48 inches). It really is just throw rug size. The 5 x 7 which is what I bought, is a good size rug, but not room size, unless it is a small room, i.e. 10 x 9 or 10 x 10.by ShopperShopperGirlOnLine11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try some masking tape measured to the size of the rug if ur not sure if this rug is the right size... to help u get a mental picture.by readthisone112/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It totally fills an area 3 feet by 4 feet. just as it says.by canarylover11/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is exactly the size listed. I have it between 2 single beds.by batmanswife10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be washed but be aware that a latex/rubber backing will eventually start to "peel". Instead of putting it in the washing machine, try soaking the rug in a mild soap and warm water solution, rinse and lay out flat to dry.by ShopperShopperGirlOnLine4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CANNOT PUT IN WASHER. DOES NOT HAVE NO SKID BOTTOM, NEED PADDING UNDERNEATH TO KEEP FROM SLIDING BUT CARPET IS WELL WORTH THE PRICE AND IS GREAT FOR KIDS ROOMby LJEGmom4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, it's NOT the latex/rubber backing. It is the coarse backing (jute-like) of a cheap carpet. Definitely NOT washable!by Christalina3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it says right on the directions to "spot clean" or have done professionallyby SoCalRaceGirl1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not machine washable... not even in a huge washing machine. It has a hard back on it so it wouldn't fit in a washer and if it did it would break it.by readthisone111/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would guess it will.by AntonetteInBaltimore6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this rug has a light rubber backing, so Im pretty sure it would stay put.by becksintex4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've only had the rug for a week or so and I have NO problems with the rug lifting. I have it placed at the foot of my bed and I walk on the rug to get to my closet daily:)by OnlyMy2cents3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I purchased the rug and its very poor quality.by ggkkll2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?