About this item
Relieve the aches and pains in your legs and feet after a long day with the uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager. It provides heated massage that helps the muscles relax while improving blood circulation. This uComfy foot massager kneads and vibrates the areas where you need it most.
uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager:
- Shiatsu therapy and heated air massage
- uComfy massager improves respiration and regulates blood flow and blood pressure
- Kneads and vibrates
- Massages top and bottom of foot
- Sleek appearance, light, and portable
- Washable cloth cover
- Standard plug-in power source
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.77 x 16.26 x 12.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
- I have a size 6 foot and I just shove my little piggies all the way to the front. Works great. My husband has a size 12 foot, and he says it feels fine, so I don't think there's a limit.by LimpyGal5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My foot size is 12 - 13 male and it feels great.by hartspcrepair4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a large tennis shoe, size 11E. So, my feet are large especially if I have slight swelling going on. While wearing socks when using this machine, my feet comfortably fit.by An anonymous customer4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think it would. I have a size 8 foot and I had to move it back a bit in the massage for correct location.by mabs14/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is for any shoe size.by CommunityAnswer4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its power supply cord has one of those three prong connecters you find on the power cord that goes into the back of your PC and the wall connection goes into a regular wall outlet. I don't know if that helps you or not. There was nothing in the manual about it being adaptable.by LimpyGal2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 100-240 V 50/60 Hzby toofcy2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It would burn up being 110W. Unless you trust using a transformer.by buying1232/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?