About this item
Kaplan Medical's medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 is an all-in-one reference book for first- and second-year medical students to supplement medical school curriculum. Students can also use this comprehensive guide to study for the USMLE Step 1. With an A rating from First Aid's Step 1 resource reviewers, medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 integrates important information across various disciplines in one manual, structured by organ system.
This comprehensive guide:
* Provides a complete review of all core science concepts covered in medical programs and the USMLE and COMLEX exams.
* Complements both organ system and discipline-based curricula.
* Highlights high-yield Step 1 information with illustrated tables, bolded terms, and 12 pages of full-color medical photos.
* Features a fresh new design with more room for notes.
* Comes with a free mobile version for portable study.
|Contributed by:||Adair, Thomas H., Ph.D.|
|Publish Date:||Oct 02, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||588|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9 x 8.4 x 1.0|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.