About this item
illuMask Anti-Aging Phototherapy Mask delivers phototherapy in a safe, convenient and easy mask treatment to make your skin look and feel younger and more beautiful. Red light evens skin tone and reduces roughness. Infrared light reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Phototherapy is a safe and effective skin care technology that uses good light to treat skin conditions. For decades, light treatments have been used by top dermatologists, spas and skin clinics. Now, based on similar technology, illuMask makes it possible to achieve affordable cosmetic results at home. With illuMask, you can expect: visibly brighter, clearer, smoother, more radiant skin; reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; improved skin tone and texture. illuMask is designed and recommended by doctors. No damaging UV lights--illuMask is safe for different skin tones and skin types. illuMask visibly reduces signs of aging in just 15 minutes every day.
illuMask Anti-Aging Phototherapy Mask:
- Includes mask and controller
- 30 daily treatments
- Visibly brighter, clearer skin
- Visibly reduces signs of aging in just 15 minutes every day
- Batteries included
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Not tested on animals
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.97|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 3.54 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. it says 30 treatments. after 30 treatments..then what? is there something u have to keep buying monthly?
- Yes, you just buy another one. The counter counts down each time you use the Mask. I love that part because it lets me know when I need to buy another one.by Margie10125/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (30) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You keep it up....the more you use it, the better improvements for your skin. It's a continued treatment like a night cream but much more productive for your skin.by Margie10125/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you have to buy one every 30 days!by 2bad2sad5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't have to keep buying anything you just have to replace batteries :)by Mstigeress5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (69) (27)Was this answer helpful?
- After 30 uses it stops working. You would need to purchase another mast to continue treatments.by Tamara36115/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you would buy the product again.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, 30 treatments for $30. Once you use all 30, you throw the mask away and have to buy a new one. It is a dollar a day which is worth it for me. The results have been amazing. My face is smoother and so healthy looking now. The dark patches have lightened up a lot. I love it!by Bertabooboo5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (29) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's because you've had the light very close for 15 minutes. It's very bright. Don't open your eyes while you use the mask. When I take the mask off I see the green glow briefly (a couple of seconds) and then it goes away.by karenbigk3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is not good. Did you follow instructions, which are to CLOSE your eyes, to COVER your eyes with the internal cups like glasses, and to have the light ON while doing the treatment? If this happens at all ever again, or any vision abnormalities, return the product and TELL them why, and report it to the manufacturer and FDA number in the paperwork.by Cantaloop3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The eyes react to the red light, if you where looking into blue light for a while then the bedroom light would be very yellow .. natural effect.. your brain where the colors are produced and not inside your eyes and after you remove the mask it is like an color negative memory , the brain need to adjust itself back.. nothing to worry about, it is total normal , the inversion of red is green , and ,for green red, and for blue , yellow and for yellow blue ..and all you see is inverted color memory for a little while that go away when the brain adjust it again to normal. so don't worryby KASIENKA4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is just from having your eyes closed in the dark. That can even happen while lying in the sun outside with sunglasses on. I always close my eyes and sometimes may see a little green. Nothing to worry about though.by Margie10122/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by 2bad2sad4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never had that problem with this. I do not normally leave my eye open when I use it. I put on some music and just relax for the 15 minutes. I've never tried it in the dark maybe turn a light on?by Mstigeress1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your eyes are closed. But you dimly see a red glow. It's programmed to shut off in 15 minutes. You notice the glow is gone so you know it's done. No buzzer. It's just off. It's also programmed to "die" after 30 sessions, thereby forcing you to buy a brand new mask at full price every 30 days.by Cantaloop3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shuts off .by Jl4carolina12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mask has two types of light. A red light you can see is on, and an infrared light that you can't. The mask lights up with a red glow when you turn it on, and turns it's self off automatically in 15 minutes. The mask makes no noise.by Tamara361112/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The light turns off after 15 minutes. You will also see the red light while you are using it (even with your eyes closed), and can see it when it goes off.by Valentine1112/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When you turn it on red lights will come on. When your 15 minutes are up the red lights will go off.by 2bad2sad3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?