About this item
The iTouchless Bag Re-Sealer is designed to offer a convenient solution for closing plastic bags containing just about any type of food. Simply slide the edges of the bag inside the mouth of this handy gadget to create an airtight seal. Use this plastic bag sealer on packages of chips, candy and other snacks. It is much more effective than clips or rubber bands and has a magnetic base so it can be kept within reach on a refrigerator door. This plastic bag re-sealer comes in a convenient 2-unit pack. It uses two AA-sized batteries (not included). Bring multiple iTouchless Bag Re-Sealers along on picnics or camping trips or to the beach or pool to keep bugs away from your food.
iTouchless Bag Re-sealer:
- Reseals plastic bags in seconds
- Creates an airtight seal that locks in freshness
- Simply press along the edges of a bag to create an airtight seal
- This innovative bag sealer s designed to be used on all types of plastic bags
- Magnetic base keeps it handy on your refrigerator
- This plastic bag re-sealer comes in a convenient 2-unit pack
- Uses two AA-sized batteries (not included)
- Great for closing up opened bags of chips and snacks
- Provides a tighter seal than clips and rubber bands
- Also great to bring along on picnics or camping trips or to the beach or pool to keep bugs away from your food
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 1.75 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If would try it out first. The sealing element gets pretty hot. It may be too hot for a sheet protector.by Fredders1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for contacting. Depends on the thickness of your sheet protectors. In general, the Bag Resealer works on plastic and aluminum material. For any other information, please feel free to contact iTouchless 1-800-660-7978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org [iTouchless] Product Specialist1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Grrroovey1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Laurie, I'm not sure what you mean by "Hot Seal" but the way this Bag Resealer works is that when the 2 metal plates are pushed together, the metal plates will heat up and the heat from the plates will melt the plastic, sealing the plastic together when you slide it over a plastic bag, such as chips. I hope this answer your question. Please feel free to contact us on www.itouchless.com. Have a nice day!by [iTouchless] Product Specialist3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?