Similar items in stock
- Clearance$4.39 List price $12.99Save $8.60
- Clearance$9.79 List price $11.99Save $2.20
- Reduced Price$2.99 List price $12.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$3.29 List price $7.99Save $4.70
- Reduced Price$4.89 List price $6.99Save $2.10
- Clearance$5.59 List price $9.99Save $4.40
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04
- Clearance$1.99 List price $7.99Save $6.00
- Clearance$5.39 List price $11.59Save $6.20
- from $99.99
- Reduced Price$6.79 List price $11.99Save $5.20
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The incredibly small, wearable music player comes in a spectrum of colors and has a clickable control pad. And VoiceOver tells you the song title or playlist name.
Take hundreds of songs everywhere you go with the small, wearable and colourful iPod shuffle. Use the clickable control pad to easily play your music. With a simple tap of the VoiceOver button, you'll hear the song title, playlist name or even battery status. And because your different playlists and Genius Mixes are just a sync away, you'll always have the perfect music mix ready to complement your every mood.
|Battery Size:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium ion|
|Model Name:||iPod shuffle|
|System Requirements:||iTunes 10.7 or later|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164001|
|Connector Type:||Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , USB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||15 hour(s)|
|Audio Feature:||Digital player|
|Run Time:||15 hour(s)|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MD775LL/A|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB|
|Accessories Included:||USB adapter cable|
|Features:||USB 2.0 compatibility, VoiceOver, built-in clip , Variable bit-rate compatible , Digital Player - Response Bandwidth - 20 - 20000 Hz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.90 x 1.90 x 1.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Under select options: Color: click on the color you want. You only get one. LOLby SageGhost7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can see these at any store that carries them and decide like that. I just chose the color I liked. You only get one.by CoffeeLuver257/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it was a Valentine's day gift, I picked my wife's favorite color.by Blackzilla4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to pick a colorby kjfm057/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On the order page, right next to the picture of the iPod is a gray box that is step one of the order process. It asks you which color you want, Simply click on the box corresponding to the color you want and the picture will switch to the appropriately colored iPod. Continue your ordering process from there.by SDM20134/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Put it in your cart and option pops up to choose colorby barbara1167/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Sagaittarius9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are none of those features on the iPod shuffle,its all manual,has no display to see what your listening to,and must be turned off and on manually.by 1ofakindgaetano9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby SageGhost2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It just has a small switch on the side to turn it on and off.....no timer or clock.by aaarrrdddvark9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nopeby laura7442/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does notby Asusuzie2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- May be on saleby Beveryly9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what exactly the 39$ are but I'm guessing if you read carefully it might say something like they are refurbished which means these ipods were returned to the seller due to any kind of problems/bugs that occured with it. I do not want to suggest that these are second hand although you might think so, but basically these were returned due to any problems found in the product which have now been removed at the manufacturers facility. This description is true for this and all other products in the market that claim to be refurbished. It is kind of similar to a certified pre-owned car.by Shell24009/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't tell. My husband has the more expensive one and I have the cheaper one. They seem to work the same. Can't tell the difference. Possibly storage?by CoffeeLuver259/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The iPod shuffle that is $49 is new and don't come with any extras and the $39 one is also new and it come with bonus accessories so I would go for the one that $39.by Jmike929/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Same brand new Ipod shuffle. Cheaper when you buy the bundle.by crunchman120019/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the $39 is the bundle which is the one that i bought as a gift. they are selling the bundle cheaper than the ipod shuffle by itselfby chamdan9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04
- Reduced Pricefrom $7.99