Apple iPod nano 16GB Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The redesigned, ultraportable iPod nano has a larger, 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display; plays music, FM radio and videos; includes built-in Bluetooth technology; and features a pedometer and Nike+ support for fitness.
The redesigned, ultraportable iPod nano now has a larger 2.5-inch Multi- Touch display. Play your favourite songs, browse music by genre, or listen to Genius playlists and FM radio. Or watch movies and widescreen videos on the bigger screen. A perfect workout partner, iPod nano tracks your steps, your runs and burned calories and syncs to the Nike+ website to challenge friends. And with built-in Bluetooth technology, you can wirelessly connect to speakers, headphones or car stereos. "Key Features
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.9 x 2.2 x 1.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product comes with the new apple earpods.by Dbrooks197911/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with new apple earbudsby lonebro11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It came with a nice pair of earpods but it did not have a good fit and I could not hear anything, so I had to use a different pair that fit better into the connection.by Melnar11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Looked like appleby BeginnerSewer11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with new Apple ear buds. I read a review where they said they received used ones but that didn't happen in my case.by law04723/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Traceyxx ..... the headphones are original and new just like you get with the full price product.by Dbrooks19795/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine appeared to be new. Hated them anyway so I used a different pairby lonebro12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine were new & sealed. And they send you the new "ear-pod" ear buds, which are designed exceptionally well. These headphones are essential, at least for me.by chained8010/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with new ear buds. I was prepared to buy some JVC ear buds for ten bucks but I didn't have too.by law047211/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When you receive the nano you get a card from the company that refurbished it. You DO NOT get an apple warranty. You get a 90 day warranty from the refurbisher. You can purchase a two year from Walmart for $12by BeginnerSewer11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product carries a 1 year limited manufacturers warranty from Apple. For an additional $12 you can add an extended 2 year warranty from Walmart that covers water damage and cracked/broken screens among other problems.by wlatch10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- we bought the 2 yr warranty for $12.by Eeyoreasil11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With any electronics product purchased from Walmart I believe you get the standard warranty. However, I payed for a two year extended protection plan to protect my investment.by KidneyGirl2210/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?