About this item
What the book covers:
This book covers very little to show kids how to use an iPad. Anyone who has ever watched a kid with an iPad knows that they will figure it out. It does show parents how to configure an iPad for kids (such as disallowing in-app purchases) and password protecting the settings. But mostly, this book shows parents which of the over half-million apps in iTunes store will be enriching for thieir children. This friendly guide shows parents:
- How to find the best kid apps for your kids.
- Ways to use iPad to make learning fun
- Apps for lovers of dinosaurs, aliens, fashion, puzzles, and more
- Apps for kids with special needs
- Apps with strong girl role models
- Apps to help keep families entertained on the road
- Sibling apps -- no more arguing.
- Don't know which apps are right for you kid's age? Find out in this book.
- Homework help by using apps.
- Make learning fun with the right educational apps
- Avoid problems with free apps, get the skinny on the ones worth downloading
- How to avoid in-app purchase mistakes
- 10 cool apps that have real world toy tie-ins
- Over 30 FREE apps for kids
Series features: Information presented in the straightforward but fun language that has defined the Dummies series for more than twenty years.
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Dec 26, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||256|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.0 x 0.5|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.