Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$22.95 List price $49.99Save $27.04
- $10.00 List price $49.97Save $39.97
- $19.98 List price $80.00Save $60.02
Ilive Blue Gpxitb283B Ilive Blue 37'' Bluetooth Soundbar
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 2.0 channel iLive Sound Bar (model ITB283B 37) is a powerful addition to your home theater. It projects throughout the room, letting you hear movies and music with clarity. This home theater sound bar works with Bluetooth devices, allowing it to wirelessly stream audio not only from your TV but also a compatible laptop, smartphone, game console or tablet. The Enhanced Data Rate support allows it to transmit faster for a more consistent listening experience. Inputs for optical digital audio, RCA stereo and 3.5mm devices are built into this sound bar with Bluetooth, providing connections for other equipment. Wall-mount hardware is included so that you can place this product in an elevated position, allowing it to project sound throughout your living room. LED indicators let you know that everything is connected and working properly, while a cloth grill protects the speakers.
Features- 37 in- Bluetooth Soundbar- 2-0-channel Speaker System- Optical Audio Input- Audio Line Input- Includes Remote Ac and dc Power Adapter SKU: SWM15209
|Number of Channels:||2.0|
|Features:||Remote control learning function, LED indicators , Power on/off, volume|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ITB283B|
|Connector Type:||Digital audio input (optical) Audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) Audio line-in ( mini-phone 3.5 mm )|
|Accessories Included:||Mounting hardware, audio cable, power adapter, remote control|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||37.00 x 3.50 x 4.13 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm not sure what kind of hook ups you have, but it comes with many options. It included a digital optical cable, a coaxial audio cable, a stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable. I used the digital optical cable... and later hooked up a composite cable from my PS3 for Rocksmith to get rid of lag, and discovered it sounded even better than waiting for it to route through the tv! This is great for the blue ray dvd through the PS3.by WQXYZ11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yES i HAVE A TOSHIBA BRAND Blu-ray and it works just fineby PartyGal11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if B-R player has RCA (Red & White color) plugs or mini phono plug audio output. Speaker bar has no HDMI,by azRVowl11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what kind of hook ups you have, but it comes with many options. It included a digital optical cable, a coaxial audio cable, a stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable. I used the digital optical cable... and later hooked up a composite cable from my PS3 for Rocksmith to get rid of lag, and discovered it sounded even better than waiting for it to route through the tv!by WQXYZ12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.. Its a speaker or though it just comes with a short RCA cable. You most likely should pick up a longer RCA cable if your cable box is further then a foot away. Another cable that works even better is an Optical cable.by RR9s12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not the inputs for the sound bar is outdated.by supermanjnk5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 98dBby WQXYZ6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure but I really like the speakers. They are Really loud for 48 bucks.. And sound super loud when playing video Games on PS3.by RR9s5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- hey rob, I contacted iLive and they informed me this soundbar is 15W x 2 = 30 wattsby animal696912/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$81.15 List price $127.55Save $46.40
- $63.95 List price $77.54Save $13.59
- Reduced Price$59.99 List price $129.99Save $70.00
- Reduced Price$64.57 List price $80.73Save $16.16
- Reduced Price$44.44 List price $78.00Save $33.56