Similar items in stock
iLive IT202B 2.1 CH Sound Bar
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Immerse yourself in room-filling 2.1-channel audio from your television, DVD player, or video game system with the iLive sound bar. Simply connect this 32" sound bar with FM radio to a TV or your favorite audio/video devices to upgrade the audio for better entertainment.
iLive 2.1-Channel Sound Bar, IT202B :
- 32" long
- Built-in subwoofer
- FM radio (PLL)
- 2.1-channel stereo sound
- Optical digital audio input
- RCA-type stereo audio inputs
- 3.5mm audio input
- Subwoofer output for use with a larger external subwoofer
- iLive sound bar is wall mountable
- LED source indicators
- Bass controls
- Treble controls
- Digital volume control
- Learning remote control capability
- iLive sound bar includes power adapter, remote control with battery, RCA stereo audio cable, wall mount hardware and instructions, warranty and user's guide
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 5.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Because this sound bar has its on amp.independent of the tvby noodiecookie5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using optical digital cord, maybe this what you need. Have you tried this or have rca cables hooked up?by gnate1/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutelyby noodiecookie12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, mine is attached to 42"by gnate12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the RCA tv have a audio output to aux input on I live soundbar and that will workby noodiecookie5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should, i have hooked up to 42" LGby gnate1/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$78.98 Was $121.69Save $42.71