iLive IBPD882B iPhone Boombox
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The iBPD882B iLive iPhone Boombox is made for the iPod and the iPhone with the authentication IC. This model will play and charge your docked iPod and iPhone. Features include a top-load DVD player with a 7" TFT LCD screen, an FM radio with 20 station presets, a CD player, a SD/MMC memory card reader, a 3.5mm audio line input, RCA stereo audio inputs, a component video output, a full-function remote control, built-in speakers, a telescopic FM antenna, digital volume control and a soft eject drawer for the iPod and/or iPhone. This iLive Boombox has the features you need for an entertainment system, all in one handy container that works with your mobile devices. With hours of battery life, you can enjoy music and more, even outdoors or away from outlets. The fully functioning remote allows you to stay in control even as you party, mingle or relax.
iLive IBPD882B iPhone Boombox:
- Works with iPods and iPhones
- Toploading DVD player
- 7.0" TFT LCD screen
- FM radio with 20 station presets
- CD player
- SD/MMC memory card reader
- 3.5mm audio line input
- RCA stereo audio inputs
- Component video output
- Built-in speakers
- iLive Docking Station Battery Life: 3.5 hours
- Full functioning remote control
|Audio Feature:||iPod / iPhone cradle , DVD player , Radio , CD player|
|Number of Channels:||2|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital (SD), Multi Media Card (MMC)|
|Compatible Devices:||iPhone , iPod nano , iPod shuffle , iPod Classic , iPod touch|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IBPD882B|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1072785|
|Features:||Battery Powered , Remote Control , Aux Input Line-in , Memory Card Support|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.52 x 10.12 x 5.63 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Check out this youtube review I just saw. It directly answers your question... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIk7DFfCxisby JaneDeereBowhunter7/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just bought one of these last night. Thought the screen would be too small to enjoy a movie on.... but it's not since it's right in front of you, I guess... i tried a DVD and it's a great picture. It comes with a Quickstart Guide that instructs on how to connect for playing a video from your Ipod or Iphone on your TV, so I assume that video can be viewed on the unit's screen as well. It comes with cables for connecting to play a video from the Ip or from a DVD on your TV. No Internet connection, but the reading of an SD card is pretty cool.by JaneDeereBowhunter2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you read the reviews, it appears none of these will charge or play an ipod. I would return it for a refund.by momontheprairie1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?