iKross 3.5mm Metallic Microphone Hands-Free Headset, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The iKross 3.5mm Metallic Microphone Hands-Free Headset lets you listen to music and calls easily and hands-free. A cord mounted On/Off button, which lets you take calls and hang up easily.
iKross 3.5mm Metallic Microphone Hands-Free Headset:
- Metallic housing
- In-ear design, noise isolation
- Premium tangle-free flat cable
- 24K gold plated plug
- 3 silicone earbud sizes for custom fit
- Built-in microphone for hands-free conversations
- Cord mounted On/Off button which lets you take calls and hang up easily
- Enjoy music with superb sound quality stereo headset
- Color: Black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2563|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 2.75 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do these headphones work with all brands of cell phones or just iPhones? It's name (iKross) makes me wonder.
- I have a samsung I697 windows plataform and works perfectly!by Emerald6411/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They work with any phone that has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. I use it with my Samsung Intercept and it works fine.by MEDAN10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they work with any cell phone that has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.by MEDAN10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rightby DeUncle7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?